He's a beauty (P2)

Isaiah's POV
Before the meeting

"Why can't I go too?" Sage pouts as he crosses his arms "I'm going to be four soon! I'm big too!"  I chuckle as I lift him up.

"If you come, who's going to take care of your little brother?" I ask.

"He can come too." He grins.

"Nice try," I say sitting him down next to Blaise. "You don't realize how lucky you are that you don't have to go to these types of things yet." I retort messing up his hair.  They really don't know how terrible these things are.

"Babe, are you ready yet?" I tense up at the word babe. I turn around and face my fiancé, "we have to get going soon," she says with a plastered smile. I nod and look back at my boys.

"Behave and I'll bring you something cool." I say and move my face between them so they both can kiss my cheeks.

"Love you dad!" Sage shouts with a grin.

"Bye daddy. Love you." Blaise says with a soft smile. I pat both of their heads and then turn around walking past my fiancé.

I hear her step behind me so I stop to turn to look at her. "Did you forget about something?' I ask, glancing at the boys. She fakes confusion. "Monica." I warn her. She frowns but quickly hides it and turns around.

"Bye my beautiful boys." She says in that honeyed voice I hate so much.

"Bye momma." Sage smiles. I look at Blaise who ignores her and continúes eating.

She huffs and looks at me, waiting for me to scold him. I look back at Blaise and notice him peeking at me. I smile at him before looking at his mother "let's go." I signal her to go ahead of me. She raises her head and walks pass me as I look back at my boys "I'll be back soon."

.
.

"Why is she still here." My wolf, Frode complains as we get in the car. "You should've gotten rid of her since the beginning."

"She's the mother of my children" I reply.

"Mother! Ha! If you want to call her that." He huffs again. "She's a tramp who wanted to tie you down so she could be Luna. And you're the idiot who fucked her all because you were drugged out of your mind!"

"Drop it" I warn him.

"Now what are we supposed to do when we meet our mate!?" He barks "Do you think he'll accept us after seeing you marked by some other wolf!" He begins to surface and I dig my nails into my flesh as I try to hold him back.

"You don't even know if my mate's a he." I defend.

"I know I'm not attracted to females!" He shouts "and especially not the disgusting one, you brought home." I glance at her as she types away on her phone "she's definitely cheating on your ass." He snickers.

"Can you even call it cheating?" I smirk.

"Well you're engaged."