Disrespect (P17)

Isaiah's POV
Going outside

I walk out and notice how quiet it is. I notice my pack members begin to circle around my mate. A low growl leaves me as I walk up to them . My body begins to shake at how they are reacting.

I hear Jim's son growl as he nears to my mate, "BACK OFF" They all flinch and turn to look at me. Some bare their necks while the others just look at me. I continue to walk towards my mate "Get back to your things" I order, only a few listen right away. So typical.

I raise a brow at the ones who hesitate and snarl at them. They begin to leave as well . The only one left is Jim's son , whose name is not important enough to know. He huffs before walking away as well.

I look at my mate "Dean" I just love saying his name. His lovely eyes meet mine and we are in our own trance as we continue to stare at eachother . I'm about to say something till a familiar cough is heard. I turn to see Lil Marie standing beside me. I take her hand and pullmher to my mate  "oh Marie. This is Beta Dean from the Lotus Pack".

She smiles at him and sticks out her hand to shake his "I'm Marie Monet. Beta Nadine is my older sister"

"Nice to meet you Marie" My Dean smiles. I grin as he tries to say it the same way as her. He's too precious .

She runs off and I watch as she joins some of the elderly. Poor child still hasn't made any friends her age. I sigh and look back at my mate. "Can I come in?" He asks.

"Of course" I chuckle leading the way to the pack house. I look around and see some of the pack members giving eachother looks. I see the daughter of Jim and ex girlfriend of my half brother share a disgusted look. I hurry up and open the door for him so he no longer has to bear with this.

A fake gagging sound is heard. My blood raises as I slowly turn around and see Jim acting as if he had just puked. That damn fucker I was right to take his position as Delta. I go to him in a second and my claws come out as I wrap my hand around his neck.

"Kill this fucker" Frode growls out loud, I watch as Jim loses air. "Rogelio"  I call for my Delta. "please show  Beta Dean around in my stead . I need to deal with some things first" I tell him as I glance at Jim's children who are snarling.

I smirk at them hiding the fact that I'm actually scared. They are openly snarling at their Alpha, meaning they aren't scared to attack me. Meaning if they aren't, who knows who else will join them.

I drop Jim to the floor. I look down and see him gasping for air. "Lieser, I need you to bring the other three with you to the pack house" I mindlink him.

"Yes alpha"  Lieser replies.

I look around and let out a louder growl "SUBMIT!" I shout at the pack. They bare their necks. I look around and make sure to make a mental note on the ones who hesitated. These are the ones who will be leaving soon. I turn to look at Jim "look at me!' I growl.

He continues to cough as he raises his head. He stares into my eyes, aggravating Frode. Frode begins to surface, causing my eyes to turn. Jim instantly retreats when he sees this . I turn to look at Lieser who joins us in shorts.  "Take Jim and his children to the cells".

"What!?" Jim's son shouts as Lieser grabs him. "Who the hell do you think you are grabbing!?"

"Jim Lancastos has disrespected me and my mate" there are no shocked faces when I say this. The day I slammed the door on Monica's face, she screamed throughout the pack house about me finding a 'queer of a mate' and me choosing him over her. Many heard that day and then spread the rumor through mindlink. Since then some pack members had looked at me with disgust.