Fuck! (P22)

Isaiah's POV
Chasing the verdict

One minute it's pure happiness the next I'm filled with rage.

My sweet mate grabs my arm , calming me down a bit to the point where I can listen to Sage "W-we were here waiting for you. (sniff) but then someone told us that you were outside. (Sniff) so we went".

"I told him no!" Blaise interrupts, crying as he explains "Daddy says we can't go outside without Daddy!"

"It's my fault daddy" Sage cries. "I didn't listen to Blaise."

"Its ok baby. It's not your fault." This should've never happened in the first place. "finish the story so we can find the one who is at fault". I'm going to murder that bastard!

"We were outside for a bit when I felt weird. I felt like something bad was going to happen!" Sage places his small hands on my face squeezing up my cheeks. "Blaise felt it too!"

"Fuck those bitches! I just want to find them already!" Frode growls.

"Then it happened!" Blaise shouts. I nod as he continues "We were wet and people were laughing."

"Who was laughing?!" I growl. "I swear when I find them" my body begins to shake with anger. I'm about to call Lieser when suddenly I no longer feel Dean's sparks. I turn and watch as he jumps over the table and runs out the room.

"Follow him!" Frode orders.

"Follow your Future Alpha!" I order Nadine. "Lieser I need you to come to the pack house with the others." Nadine leaves in a flash and I turn to Marie. "Marie can you watch over them for a bit."

"No daddy!" Blaise screams , clinging unto me "please don't go."

"Baby I need to go help Dean. The people who hurt you might try to hurt him as well" I explain to him. He pulls back and stares at me wide eyed.

"Hurry you need to go!" He says reaching for Marie. "And we need to take showers." Sage says and Blaise nods and goes with Marie.

"Do you mind?" I ask Marie. She waves it off with a smile.

"Alpha" Lieser calls as he arrives with the others.

"Lieser I need you to guard them . You three need to come with me." They nod and we run out the pack house. "Nadine where are you?"

"By the big Oak." She answers. I notice clothes that are shred on the floor. Ha and he was making a big deal of me ripping his clothes.

As we get closer the twins are running ahead due to them being smaller and faster.  In the distance I see a brown wolf about to pounce on my mate but thankfully Jacob tosses him to the side. There are only two left standing.

Andrew and Levi stand in front of my mate, I go beside him and rub against him. When he turns to look I lick his face then turn my attention back to the traitors. Of course it had to be them. I shift back and put on the shorts that I found on the way.

"Luna." I snarled walking up to her. A growl stops me in my track and I turn to look at my mate. Oh shit . "that's her name sweetheart" I explain. "Her parents wanted her to be the next Luna."