Waking up to him (P19)

Isaiah's POV
Next morning

⚠️sexual content ⚠️

I hear a soft grunt from him as he begins to stir awake. I chuckle as I wrap my arms around him tightly. "Good morning my beautiful boy". I whisper before nipping on his ear lobe. "Did you sleep alright?" He raises his hand and pats my cheek.

"Mm, yeah." He mumbles, snuggling back into me. "Perfect". He rolls the r when he says it. I lean over and kiss his cheek .

"Daddy!" We both jump at the screaming of my boys "daddy can we come in!?" Blaise asks as he knocks on the door. Dean jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom. I chuckle as I watch him try to hide his body as I haven't seen it yet.

I get out of bed and begin to search for my pants... oh right they're ripped. "it's time for breakfast!" I shout. "Head down for food." I tell them. I really don't want them to come in here like this. I pull the sheets off the bed and roll them up "we'll be down in a Minute.".

I hear them whispering to eachother and I near my ear to the door when suddenly "daddy did you do naughty stuff!?" Sage screams shaking my ear drums. I hold my ear and Frode whines from the pain. Damn our super hearing. "Eewwwwww!" They both shout before running off "they kissed!" Blaise shouts.

"That's the naughty stuff?" Frode chuckles. I laugh and head to the bathroom which is locked. Luckily I have the key. I grab the key from my drawer and unlock the door. I step into the bathroom and sniff my mate's sweet smell. I tiptoe to the shower and drop the sheets unto the floor. Which I'm not sure why I brought them in here.

"Let's go all the way this time." Frode purrs.

"He's not ready." I growl as I open the screen door. "Mind me joining?" I ask, causing a scream to escape my mate's mouth.

"I'm naked!" He shouts. "Don't look!" He covers my precious specimen.

"Baby I already saw my beauty last night" I chuckle while I pull him close to me and close the screen door behind me.

"It was dark! A-and it's not yours! It's mine!" He tries to pull away causing him to trip which I save in time.

He's bend over in front of me. I groan at our position, I feel the blood hardening my dick. "Baby keep moving," I moan, he stops, staying perfectly still "don't you want to repeat what happened last night?"

"Oh goddess." He moans . I close my eyes as last night events come back to me.

⚠️much more sexual content ⚠️

I begin to nibble on his earlobe. My hand reaches for his bottom lip. "let go baby" I order quietly "I want to hear you" I let a low growl out as my lust over powers every other emotion I have .

I move to his neck and bite hard causing him to yelp "wait!"

I shush him "I'm not marking you" I assure him "not till you're ready." I suck on the same spot. I can still mark him in another way. The human way that is.

"I-I" he begins, I notice the blush on his cheek. I stop and raise his head to look at him better. He looks into my eyes "I'm new to this" he whispers. I feel the corners of my lips curl up as I release another growl.