Mate. (11)

Dean's POV
The  following day

Kai hasn't left his room. He's locked himself in the bathroom. Dana made his favorite but not even that has made him want to come out.

Arrio has been stuck in his office all day trying to figure out ways to get Xander and Scarlet back but  he's come back with no luck.

Mia is cutting and dying Dana's hair, something about it being therapy for them.

Arrio's mother has been trying to calm her husband all day who's been throwing things around ever since he heard about what happened to Scarlet.

Isaiah left this morning to deal with some personal 'shit'. I'm still wary of him but at least he has cute kids.

And I am sitting here in the tub as I eat a huge bag of Cotten candy that Isaiah bought me before he left this morning.

To say that our pack has gone to shit, is an understatement.

I mean I'm not even taking a bath I'm just sitting here in my pink robe, enjoying this Cotten candy. Thinking over the moment I had with Isaiah last night.

Isaiah and I Weren't even able to talk about his mark because yesterday's events were more important. I'm not saying that our relationship is less important because that is very important to me. I just didn't feel right talking about it when there was something else going on and I think he felt the same way.

"We need to talk about it when he comes back." Remus tells me.

"If he comes back" I grumble. "Don't forget that he's engaged."

"Hmf."

"But if he does then yeah we do." I take another pinch of Cotten candy. I'm not sure when he'll be back or if he's coming back so I need to take my time with it "she wasn't marked right?"

"No if she was then our bond would've broke." He assures me.

"I wonder why he let her." I take out my tongue and lay the cotton candy over it so it'll melt slowly.

"Who knows, maybe she gave him a bracelet that confused him of who his mate is" Remus chuckles.

"You're in the wrong book." I chuckle and take another pinch "but maybe she did confuse him. Or something."

"Who knows. But remember Dean, no matter what happens I'm here for you." A smile appears on my face from his sweet comment.

"I know."

"And so is Arrio." He pauses "Luna is also there for us. He may be going through something right now but it won't make him stop from caring about us."

"Yeah.." I sigh. "I want to check up on Kai but I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, I think him knowing you're there is enough for him."  I nod as I stand up from the bath and drop my robe. I'll take a shower first then talk to the rest of what we should do to cheer Kai up. Then once We come back with a great plan we will go and save Kai from his funk.