Yome (P5)

Dean's POV
Leaving.

"Traitors to who?" Kai snarls at her.

"To the Blue Crescent pack" the lady reponds, with her head up high. She's seriously disrespecting Kai right now. Especially if she's not a Luna herself which I hope is true.

"Can you believe this bitch." Kai says. I hide a smile as I look at the lady who is staring at the Alpha. She looks down and glares at the floor. Gosh. What did the floor ever do to her.

"They are traitors to my old pack." She adds.

"Ha!" Kai scoffs as he shakes his head "traitors you say?" He turns back to Arrio "Babe how about we invite both Alpha Isaiah and Luna.." he looks at the lady "what's your name?" He asks.

"He did not!" Remus laughs. That's Kai for you.

"It's Monica." Alpha Isaiah answers for her.

"Oh how sweet. He talks for her." I can feel Remus roll his eyes to .

"just Monica. She is not my Luna."  He adds staring at me.

"What are you looking at, cheating whore!" Remus growls as I look away. Alpha Isaiah growls as well so I look back and glare at him "who does he think he is!?"

"Oh? I thought you were engaged?" I hear Kai ask.

"We are." Monica responds. A pain in my chest appears causing Remus to whine.

"Then how isn't she your Luna?" Arrio asks.

"Yeah how! Fuckface!" Remus barks, trying to surface.

"May you please Excuse me, Alphas and Luna." I interrupt. "I am being called by Warrior Dana." I take a bow. I can't let them see my tears so this is the best way to hide it.

"You're excused" Arrio says. I quickly turn around, asking Dana where they are at.

"We're where we're supposed to be" she responds "is it ok that I invited Jinx and Yome?"

"Of course," I gushed "we all deserve a movie night." I go through the halls and hurry to the theater. "Hey guys." I greet, stepping down to where they are at.
They all greet me except for Yome who is usually silent. I smile at her and take a seat by her. "Are you ok Yome?" She nods softly.

I've not once seen her without her face mask. I think it's some type of fashion statement. She always has this edgy look to her.

"What happened after we left?" Dana asks.

"That girl. Monica?" Yome nods. "She said that Jinx and Yome were traitors to her old pack."

"That's a lie!" Jinx argues. "We did nothing wrong! The only thing we did was be omegas."

"I know." I nod softly "Kai and Arrio know too." She nods and calms down hugging Yome.

"Jinx says that she's the daughter of the Alpha  there." Mia tells me. "They hadn't seen her since she left the pack with her supposed mate,"

"Mate?" I ask.

"Yeah she said that the Alpha was her mate." Jinx joins to explain "but we didn't believe her." Yome nods as well.

"I can't believe she lied about him being her mate" Remus hisses.

"He's my mate." I mutter. I feel all their eyes on me. I definitely should have kept that to myself. Especially if he decides to reject me.