Taken (P9)

Dean's POV
Pack house

I use all my will power to run as far away from him as possible. When I spot the pack house I quickly dress and begin to run to the door when suddenly three suvs show up. I watch as men with guns get off. I look to my left when the front door opens to Arrio and Kai rushing out.

"What are you doing here?" Arrio asks one man who has a sword. I walk around them and stand by Dana who just came out .

Another man with a cloak comes forward "I am Elder Abran." he says in a guttural voice "We are looking for a witch that goes by 'Scarlet Yates' "

"What do you want with her?" Kai asks with a strain of tightness, as he steps forward. Arrio puts his arm in the way stopping him from going any closer to the elder. I hear some branches break and I turn to see Alpha Isaiah walking over with a frantic look as he adjusts his shorts. He's about to say something when I move my head to the direction of the elder. He looks at them then stops. Again he looks at me and speeds up to stand next to me.

"We just want to talk to her." The elder smiles.

"About what?" I turn around and see her walk up to them "What could you possibly want to talk about?" She spats.

"Did this conversation really require this high amount of armed men?" Kai questions with a curled lip.

"It's just a procedure Luna Kai." Elder Abran explains "Are we permitted to pass?" It's not really a question. The law says that no one can restrict an elder from coming to their territory but they usually ask out of courtesy.

"Yes." Kai smiles through clenched teeth "please do." He says showing them the way.

"Dean and Dana, I want  you two to come as well." Arrio orders. "Even though he's an elder he's still a golem and we need to be on high alert." I walk behind them when sparks shoot through my arm, I look back and see Alpha Isaiah with a frightened look.

I would have never imagined him to have this look. "Dean let me explain." I avoid his look and he tightness his grip "please." I look back at him and place my hand on top of his.

"Ok" I take my hand away, he lifts the one that's still in his grip and kisses it. "let's meet by that tree." He lets go and I walk away .

" He lets go and I walk away

"As you already know." The elder begins "we still haven't found the subject that was behind the killings three years ago." What?

"What do you mean you still haven't?" Kai growls "we found out who it was that same year."

"When did that ever happen?" The elder asks with a raised brow but a twisted smile. Kai's eyes darken and he growls lowly. Quickly Arrio takes his hand and whispers things to him to calm him down.