Framed (P10)

Isaiah's POV
Waiting for mate

"Daddy why are bad guys here?" I look down and see Blaise right next to me.

"They're not bad guys" I chuckle. They're not supposed to be anyways.

"But they have guns." He tilts his head. "You said hunters carry guns."

"Yes. That's true but-"

"So are they hunters?" A strike of fear appears on his face

"No"

"But they have-"

"Where's your mother?" I ask before we go on a cycle.

"I don't know." He shrugs, looking around.

"Let's go somewhere else." I say lifting him.

I walk into the room that we're staying in and catch Sage dancing in his underwear. "I'm the Alpha! I'm the future Alpha!" He chants over and over again. What is wrong with this child. I chuckle as I sit Blaise on the bed who's giggling at his brother.

I walk to the restroom and put my ear against the door to listen "I'm so done with these brats." I hear Monica say "no seriously, they are fucking demons. Especially the younger one. I wish I would've never had him".

The last comment triggers me and I break down the door. I hear her scream as I walk in "hang up." I growl "now." She jumps off the counter and shows me as she hangs up . "Now, repeat what you just said."

She walks pass me and heads out the bathroom. I grab her wrist and turn her around "let go of me!" She yells trying to pull away,

"Don't ignore me." I snarl.

"What are you going to do about it Babe." She smirks "you can't hurt me." I let go of her wrist.

"I wasn't planning on it" I say. "But if I was that type of man, there definitely wouldn't be anything that would stop me from it".

She glares "I'm the daughter of Alpha Kline!" She shouts "You can't fucking touch me!" I'll never get used to that screeching voice of hers.

"Daddy?" I turn to look at the boys who are hugging. Sage finally wearing some clothes. I've always tried to keep them away when I'm arguing with her. I know how it is to be in their position.

"It's ok Sage. We're just talking." I smile and shove her out of the way.

"What a pussy," she mumbles. I stop and turn around.

"What did you call me." She turns to face me

"You heard me" she smirks "I said your-a-pus-say." she says emphasizing each syllable. "P-u-s-s-y" she spells out jabbing my chest "that's what you are." I grab her arm and push her down on the bed.

"You better shut your mouth." I growl "do not ever say that word in front of my kids"

She stands back up and pushes me "You can't treat me this way!" she pushes me again "you damn fucker" I grab her wrists and hold them up "just you wait! My father is going to kill you!" She growls.