Twenty nine

I had been in my apartment for about five days, I hadn't really left the house very much and if I did it was only to attend meetings but when I did leave the house I wasn't dressing up like I usually would, I would leave the house in gym leggings and hoodies, I just didn't feel like putting in an effort with my clothing and my appearance— the only thing I felt was guilt. Guilty that I didn't know my body as well as I thought did since I didn't even know that I was pregnant knowing that I had a living human inside of my body for four months was so surreal and it did upset and hurt me that I was so out of touch with my body that I didn't know a child was inside of me.

I was getting so many phone calls from both Colson and Harry but I just didn't want to talk to anyone, Colson knew that the child wasn't his and it was in fact Sam's but he cared enough to see that I was distraught about the loss I suffered, he made it clear that even though I lost the child he would've loved it as if it was own and as nice as that was to hear I just didn't really care for what he would've done if I did have the child— I miscarried and that was the end of it.

When I spoke to Harry he just wanted to see that I was okay, I told him I was fine and that was the day after he took me to the hospital, I couldn't help but be blunt because I was hurting and I just didn't want to talk to anyone I wanted to be alone and that's exactly what I did I cut off everybody who didn't have some form of involvement in my career, so anyone who I had hired to help me with my music and acting career I spoke to fairly regularly but as for family and friends I didn't say a word to them, all I wanted was to be left completely alone and I was going to make sure that happened.

I was currently in my apartment when there was a knock on my front door, I was in the kitchen when I heard the noise and I didn't really want to open it but the knocking got repetitive so eventually I walked towards the door and when I opened it I saw Sam stood in front of me and I was completely shocked that he was stood in front of me, he was the last person who I expected to be here right now.

"What are you doing here Sam?" I asked him with a light tiresome sigh as I kept my hand on the door frame,

"You gave me no choice, you wouldn't talk to me I needed to make sure you were okay." He said and I rolled my eyes at him

"And flying thousands of miles across the world was the only way to do that was it?"

"Yes because you weren't talking to anyone." Sam said seriously as he pushed past me and walked straight into my house, I rolled my eyes and sighed yet again as I closed the door behind him and I followed him into the living room.

"You can't be here Sam I just want to be alone right now, please, I know we sorted everything out between us when I came home but you cannot just turn up here out of the blue that's not how this works." I told him honestly

"I just care about you Sonny that's all." He said sweetly and I nodded my head

"Yeah I know you do." I told him,

"Have you told anyone about this?" Sam asked and I shook my head to say no

"Who have you told?" I asked Sam

"Rosa was with me when you called, I didn't plan on telling her intentionally I was just going to brush it off but she could see how upset and distraught I was when you rang, I just ended up breaking down in her arms and telling her everything I'm sorry." Sam explained and I nodded my head at him
"You must have told some people, you might as well tell me now that I've already told you who I've told." Sam continued to say to me.

"You obviously, Colson and Harry but that's it I don't want anyone to find out about this Sam I have been hounded by the press and media since I started my career and I have always been able to take the rumours and comments but if I'm honest— I really feel like if this got out it will tip me over the edge." I spoke