Twenty eight

After staying in Newcastle I eventually went back to America, the main reason I went back was because I was planning on seeing Harry but also I was missing Colson— this was the first time that the two of us had been apart from on another for quite a long time and at first I was fine without him but as the days felt longer and more times than none I was lying awake in my bed in Newcastle I couldn't stop thinking about him, wondering what he was up to in LA. I knew he had plans for making some music videos but that was all I knew of before I flew home, we talked almost every night on the phone while we were apart and it would last for hours when we chatted I just loved hearing his voice again.

Sam and I talked a little bit as well, we even got lunch and had some drinks together after our conversation at the pub, it was awkward at first but soon enough it felt like that we were eighteen again. It felt like I had met him for the first time all over again we were just friends getting to know one another for the first time, he made me laugh and we talked about anything that we could. It was falling in love with him all over again the affection I would get from him and the same I would give him when we started off as best friends just came bursting through in our chats and I was so glad that we managed to keep that morale even after everything that had happened.

I hadn't actually seen Colson since being back in LA for a few days, I was so jet lagged at one point so I just slept for a very long time and when I did feel better after travelling for hours I had so many business calls about my career, which took up a couple of days. Some of the calls were about possibly releasing a third album but to maybe change up my genre a little bit which I was very up for doing I just made the point that I wanted to take a little break from music for a little while and try something different for a change. The possibility of doing some television shows came into the conversation which I was happy to do.

I was currently in my car driving over to Colson's house to spend the day with him before seeing Harry later tonight at his concert. We had arranged to meet tomorrow on his day off and spend that time together but he wasn't going to be in LA for much longer after tomorrow— he wouldn't be coming back for a few months since he was still touring so I contacted Mitch and he got me a backstage pass so I could watch Harry from the side of the stage. I suggested to Harry that we can just meet up after he's finished touring for his second album knowing then we would have more time together, sadly he agreed to the idea but he didn't know that I was planning on surprising him at his concert with the help of Mitch and Sarah, they were keeping this from Harry because according to Sarah he had been talking about seeing me nonstop and he was excited to meet up again.

When I pulled up outside Colson's house I opened the door and I could hear him talking to someone who had quite a faint yet feminine voice so I followed the sound and when I reached the kitchen I saw Colson with his daughter Casie, I had been seeing Colson for a little over a month and I had yet to meet his daughter— it wasn't that I didn't want to meet her I was just always busy and she lived with her mum and had school.

"Hey." I said softly and instantly both heads turned to look at me, Colson came over to me and was in shock to see me standing in front of him

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming over I would've picked you up." He told me

"It made sense driving since I'm going to see Harry tonight." I told him, I looked over at Casie who was looking between myself and her dad she was waiting for her dad to introduce her to me and I was waiting for the same thing.

"Um, Casie this is Carson, Carson this is my daughter Casie." He finally spoke and I smiled

"Nice to finally meet you Casie." I said

"You're British." She says to me and I nod with a little laugh,

"Yeah I am, will that be a problem?" I asked with a smile while also being inquiring, the little girl shook her head with a similar smile