Sixteen

My head was spinning and it was hurting so much, I used the minimal strength that I actually had in my body and I barely managed to open my eyes, when I did I saw and recognised that I was in a hospital room my arms were hooked up to wires and I had things attached to my stomach that confused me but I didn't question it. I managed to sit up in the bed and I rubbed my head a little pushing the hair away from my eyes and when I was gathering my surroundings properly I looked and I saw the double doors to my hospital room open up and in walked Harry with a hot drink in his hand, he wasn't looking at me because he had the drink in one hand and he was looking down at his phone in the other one.

"Harry?" I whispered out to him but my voice was sore and croaky due to me not being able to talk for a little while

"Carson!" He sighed heavily with relief as he rushed over to me putting the drink down on the table beside me and pulling up the chair closer to my bed where he took hold of my left hand and he kissed it longingly which made me smile.

"What happened? I remember the club and the-" I started to talk but my voice was hurting so much

"Don't speak it's fine you're okay now, the doctors have said that your drink was spiked when we went out to the club, they found traces of GHB in your system it's your typical date-rape drug as the doctors call it." Harry said

"How long have I been in the hospital?" I asked and I saw Harry sigh heavily

"Four days, you have been unconscious for four days they said that your health could go either way due to the amount of substance that was found in your body, they said if there was anymore then there already was in your body then you could've died." Harry said sadly.

"N-no no we were at the club last night and I-remember- I."

"Carson it's been four days since we went out I have been here with you day in day out watching you and waiting for you to wake up." Harry said sadly and my face softened because I could see the effect that this was having on him

"Thank you." I whispered as I held his hand
"You didn't need to stay with me." I said

"I love you Carson I wasn't exactly going to leave you here alone because it would worry me that you were on your own in here." He told me,

"Where's Josie and Sam?" I asked Harry

"Josie and Callum flew back yesterday with Harriet and Chris because Josie had to run the pub and Harriet had a midwife appointment tomorrow but Sam insisted on staying in America he's in the apartment that you had rented out." Harry told me

"Can you call him, I want to see Sam." I asked

"Of course." Harry said as he kissed my head before standing up from the chair and leaving my room so he could make the phone call to  Sam. I saw my phone on the table next to my bed so I stretched over and grabbed it and when I looked at my screen it was absolutely packed with twitter notifications and text messages from my friends and family and I had quite a few missed calls and when I opened up twitter I saw hundreds of thousands of tweets about my health some of them lovely and sweet others not so much, some were about my drinking and how it had only been a short time since I went out drinking with Harry in London and now newspapers were starting rumours that I was an alcoholic which I most certainly not. When I looked at my text messages I saw that I had some messages from Molly and I frowned with sadness because I hadn't spoken to her since she came round my home to talk about her relationship with Sam and I hadn't actually realised till now that I was actually missing her a lot more then I was letting on, my mum wanted me to come and live with her so she could take care of me which I was seriously considering since I hadn't seen her in a little while and while I was reading through the messages the door opened again and in walked Sam with a gentle smile on his face which also made me smile back at him.