Three

A few weeks had passed since I argued with Sam and the same amount of time since I fired him and if I'm saying this honestly I have never felt more lonely in my life- of course I had my sister and Josie and Harriet but the relationship that I had with Sam was completely different compared to the others and now that I don't have that in my life I do really miss it, during that time I was becoming a little under staffed because Harry decided to quit for the pure reason that him and his family were moving away which I was happy for him about and I wished him the best but while that was happening I couldn't help but think that the rota for work would be so bare since Harry had left and I fired Sam, I was having to make people work extra hours and I even had to employ Molly for a little while while she was staying with me and even Harriet was doing the odd shift for me when she could during the night when she wasn't working at her proper job, I felt like I was going to have so many changes from being under staffed but then I hired this guy who was roughly the same age as me and his name was Callum he moved up here from Cheshire near Manchester and he had actually worked in a bar before so he was naturally and I didn't need to keep an eye on him or train him which was a bonus.

I got a call from my mum a couple of days after Molly had come to live with me and she said that she needed to go on a business holiday and asked if Jackson could come and stay with me while she was away, I did bring up the fact that dad could have him but apparently he was also on some business trip so I was the last resort and of course I didn't mind having my brother with me but it just meant that I would be piling on the stress since Jackson is only a year old so he would need constant attention and care but Molly said that she would take care of him while I was working which was a big help to me even if all of this was a little inconvenient to say the least.

"Carson my family want to come and stay with me for a while." Harriet told me while I was making some food for Molly and Jackson

"Where are they going to stay we don't have the room." I told her and she nodded her head

"I know we don't shall I just tell them that they can't come up since we already have your brother and Molly here?" Harriet asked me and I nodded my head to tell her yes

" Sorry Harriet." I apologised to her and she smiled sympathetically at me but while I was making some food I had a quick idea,
"Actually I just had a thought, the rooms in the pub don't get used upstairs they're fully furnished and decorated but never get used." I say

"What are you trying to say Carson?" Harriet asked me

"When do your family want to come up?" I asked

"Today, they would arrive late in the evening."

"Well they can come and stay here and I'll take Molly and Jackson to the pub and we can live there temporarily while you have your family over." I tell her with a small smile

"Are you sure?" She asked me sounding quite thrown off by my idea.

"Positive, I'll take the things that we need to the pub today since I'm not opening up and then your family can stay in the spare rooms." I say

"Thanks Carson." She smiled and I smiled back. Just then Molly came walking into the living with Jackson following behind her

"Pack up a few of your things and Jackson's because we're moving into the pub for a little while." I told her and I plated up the food

"How come?" She asked me,

"Because Harriet has her family coming tonight and I said that we would go and stay in the pub until they leave, so take things that you will need clothes an other stuff but you won't need everything just essentially stuff."