Twenty two

When I had woken up the next morning I looked over at Sam who was sleeping peacefully, his hair was in his eyes ever so slightly and he lips were parted as little snores came out of his mouth and by just looking at him made me smile because it made me think about back to when we stayed in the pub together through the night and he slept next to me— I missed those times because everything was just so easier and so much less complicated compared to how everything is now. I eventually got out of bed and I went into the bathroom where I took a shower to wake myself up but I didn't wash my hair because I just didn't have the time to dry it and straighten it, also I already washed it the night before so there really wasn't any need to do it again.

When I went back into my bedroom I saw that Sam still hadn't moved or woken up so I walked over to his side of my bed that he was sleeping on and I bent down lightly and I kissed his cheek softly which I felt his cheeks crease with a smile that made me smile also,

"Go back to sleep." I whispered to him as I pushed the hair out of his eyes lightly before walking away but I felt him take hold of my hand and pull him back over to him and I tried to resist because I needed to get ready and leave so I could visit Molly before going to Redditch so I could see Harry and his family

"Just lie with me for a couple more minutes." Sam mumbled as he pulled me on top of his chest and spoke into my hair with his eyes still closed

"I don't have time I need to get ready." I replied as I rested my chin on his chest

"What time are you leaving?" He asked me

"I'm planning on leaving here at ten." I replied,

"You have plenty of time, please I'm not going to see you for two days." He said as he kissed my shoulder and I smiled a little bit battling myself to not give in to wasting time with Sam

"I really can't." I said as I kissed his lips softly before finally getting out of my bed, Sam just groaned in annoyance before lying on the front of his body and putting his face into the pillow so I instead grabbed my clothes and got dressed.

" I said as I kissed his lips softly before finally getting out of my bed, Sam just groaned in annoyance before lying on the front of his body and putting his face into the pillow so I instead grabbed my clothes and got dressed

I brushed through my hair and applied some makeup before putting on some black boots and packing my shoulder bag with my phone and some other little things that I was going to need during the day. I went downstairs into the kitchen and I grabbed a bottle of white wine so I could take it with me to the barbecue so I wasn't coming empty handed to Harry's family gathering, when I walked back up the stairs and into my room I put the wine in my shoulder bag and I also grabbed my gym bag that I was using as an over night bag, I walked over to Sam and gave the back of his head one last kiss before I left him on his own in the house.

"I'll see you Wednesday night, I love you." I said to him not expecting him to reply

"I love you too." He said which made me smile but he was also sticking his middle finger up at me because he was still annoyed about me not spending more time in bed with him but I laughed a little bit before walking back downstairs and out of the house where I unlocked my car and I put my gym back in the back seats but kept my shoulder bag in the passenger seat beside me. I pulled out of my drive and I made my way to see Molly I knew was staying with Marnie because Harrison told me over the phone a few weeks ago.