Twenty six

INTRODUCING COLSON BAKER (MACHINE GUN KELLY) AS HIMSELF

I had finally finished my second album that was going to be released tonight at midnight, it had taken me over nine months to get it finalised but I couldn't be more proud with the finished outcome with what I had produced

I had finally finished my second album that was going to be released tonight at midnight, it had taken me over nine months to get it finalised but I couldn't be more proud with the finished outcome with what I had produced. I made some track list changes during the process and even though the album was going to reflect my relationship with Harry I was bitter— and still am very bitter about what Sam did to me so I needed to put the song about him as the last song on my album as if the last song on my second album was going to be the introduction for the third album that I wanted to make.

Since my break up with Sam neither one of us had made a public announcement about our split but the media and our fans could definitely tell that something wasn't right between us both and I think the final push for people to figure out that something wasn't right was when I unfollowed Sam on Instagram, I still kept the posts up of him and I because no matter what he did to me he couldn't take the good memories away from me I wouldn't let him do that to me. Sam and I didn't stay in contact much after the break up, he called me numerous times but I never picked up the phone eventually I just changed my number because I was sick and tired of the constant sound of my phone ringing.

During my time in America Ross helped me find a nice apartment in LA which I was extremely grateful for, he said he knew some places that I would love to live in and he was right, the place that he had found me was absolutely gorgeous— it was a nice house with three floors to it with a pool in the back garden and on the top floor we turned it into a recording studio for me and whoever wanted to use it in the future who I was friends with or planning on being friends with later in my life.

I made new friends while being in LA which surprised me because I wasn't actively looking for a new social scene or social circle I was more than happy in my own comfort. I met Colson Baker, I was introduced to him at a party that I was attending with a friend of mine called Dom from Doncaster.

When I met Colson he was smoking weed which I will admit never had been my scene and I didn't like it all that much but for some reason he made it look effortless and somehow quite intriguing to the eye, I won't ever forget the smile he gave me when Dom introduced the two of us to one another— he looked at me as if I didn't exist as if I wasn't a real person to him.

"Carson, this is Colson, Colson this is Carson." Dom said over the loud music while we stood in a large room in this rather large house,

"Nice to meet you." I smiled at him kindly yet the bleach blonde man just stared at me with a joint in his mouth and a black leather jacket on his body

"You're the singer aren't you?" He finally spoke and I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth via the top lip and I nodded my head
"You're sick." He told me and I smiled again

"Thank you, I should probably go and talk to some people but it was nice to meet you Colson." I waved him off as I left the room to try and see some other people who I had gotten to know. After a few hours after meeting Colson I had a few drinks and I was talking and dancing with anyone that I could, while I was caught up amongst the dancing mess in the corner of my eye I saw Colson heading for the front door so I pushed past some people so I could catch up to him.
"Where you going?" I asked him as I tucked some hair behind my ear— I watched the tall man in front of me throw his head back a little before turning around to face me.