Twenty one

Today was Monday and Sam was coming over for the week, it was rather convenient for the two of us because even though he was meant to be coming to London just to see me next month was the Brit awards and he was up for a nomination like myself and he had been asked to do a couple of interviews during the week and it just so happens that the two days that he was meant to be doing the interviews were also the two days that I was going to be in Redditch with Harry and his family so it worked out perfectly for the two of us.

Sam was coming over at twelve and it was currently half nine in the morning so I decided to do a bit of tidying because my bedroom was currently a mess from loads of sample clothes that I had been sent from different fashion companies so I had endless boxes of dresses and shoes to try on— I had to move them all to the spare room and keep them in there and after I had done that I had rather a lot of room now available in my bedroom which I was glad about so I quickly made my bed and I opened my bedroom windows.

When I had finished tidying my bedroom I decided that in advance I would pack a little duffle bag of the clothes and other things that I would be taking with me when I go and see Harry's family with him, I didn't pack a lot of thing just some change of clothes and other little bits that I knew that I would need, while I was still doing little bits around the house my phone started to ring and when I looked at the caller ID I saw that it was my step brother Harrison so I answered his call because I hadn't spoken to him in a very long time,

"Hey Harrison." I said to him when I answered

'Hi Carson, I can't talk for long because I'm at work but I just needed to ask you something really quickly.' He told me

"Okay what is it?" I asked

'Are you coming back for Christmas this year? Because I think we're going to your dads place in Newcastle this year.' He told me

"Yeah I'll be back for Christmas, how come we're having at my dads place and not with my mum and your dad this year?" I asked him curiously,

'Dad said that they're having work done to the house apparently in a few days time and it won't be done in time for Christmas.' Harrison explained

"Alright that's fine." I replied simply

'Okay well I have to go but I'll see you sometime next week Carson.' He said in response and I agreed with him before saying goodbye and putting my phone on call whilst I changed my clothes for the rest of the day.

Alongside doing music and creating my second album I was also looking into doing acting opportunities and I managed to get myself a proper agent who focused on those kind of things along with modelling opportunities as well— I still had Jamie as m...

Alongside doing music and creating my second album I was also looking into doing acting opportunities and I managed to get myself a proper agent who focused on those kind of things along with modelling opportunities as well— I still had Jamie as my manager but he kept to the music side of my career which he agreed would be best considering he also had other musicians to work with alongside me, that being said my agent who was called Benjamin had found a movie gig for me.