Social media 16

E! NEWS

POPSTAR/MODEL/ACTRESS CARSON ALEXSON SUFFERS MISCARRIAGE AT HARRY STYLES CONCERT FOUR MONTHS AGO.

CARSON ALEXSON SUFFERS MISCARRIAGE AT CLOSE FRIEND HARRY STYLES CONCERT FOUR MONTHS AGO. CARSON ALEXSON (see picture above) AND THEN BOYFRIEND MACHINE GUN KELLY ARE PICTURED SPENDING TIME AT THE BEACH THE DAY SHE HAD FLOWN BACK TO LA AFTER SPENDING TIME IN HOME TOWN NEWCASTLE. THIS ALSO HAPPENED TO BE THE SAME DAY YOUNG CARSON SUFFERS A MISCARRIAGE. A SOURCE WHO WANTS TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS GIVES E! NEWS ALL THE DETAILS.

"Carson was four months pregnant at the time she suffered the loss, at the time she was also suffering with mental health issues and was also seeing a therapist. She had been seeing a therapist since October last year and as far as I am aware she still continues to see a therapist in LA. Carson was so out of touch with her own body that she didn't know she was even pregnant and that is very sad. The identity of the father is being kept secret for his own benefit."

AFTER ANALYSING DATES AND MONTHS IT ISN'T VERY DIFFICULT TO WORK OUT WHO WOULD'VE FATHERED THE CHILD THAT HE AND CARSON WOULD'VE SHARED TOGETHER. IS CARSON ONE BREAK DOWN AWAY FROM SNAPPING? DID CARSON CAUSE THE MISCARRIAGE HERSELF? NO ONE FROM CARSON'S PR TEAM ARE COMMENTING ON THE SITUATION AND ARE REFUSING ANY FORM OF INTERVIEW AT THIS CURRENT MOMENT. ALL WE HAVE TO SAY ON THE MATTER IS WE WISH CARSON A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND HOPE THAT SHE IS DOING OKAY AFTER SUFFERING SUCH A HORRIBLE LOSS.

other stories you may be interested in:

New actress on the block Carson Alexson to star in two predicted high grossing films.

Carson Alexson the downfall of the pop princess