The Insanity of Life

"Tili Tili Bom"
By Ashley Serena

Tuesday; Day 8

  The two yanderes look at the message.

 I'm Coming For You Aishi

  Aishi-kun holds onto his cousin, the dismembered bodies spelling it quite clearly, it was weird, every murder she had committed, either for Senpai or just released tension, and somehow they were all in perfect condition, as though it hadn't been days or weeks. How did they even do this without anyone seeing them? Aishi-chan looks in slight terror at the message. The two itokos sharing a gaze, the question that remained, was which one the message was directed to, and if not one, then both of them. 

  Everyone stares at the two, whispering as to why they were being targeted, what had they done, and which one was being warned. 

  Both Taro and Budo made way to comfort Aishi-chan, her cousin letting go of her for Masuta-kun to engulf her in a protecting manner, Taro holding onto one of her hands. Somehow in the midst of the two boys, Budo's warmth was more comforting and reassuring than Taro's limp hand holding hers, she found she wanted to stay within Budo's grasp. Though when she looked into his eyes, they were the brightest thing in the world, Ayano showed a sad smile, telling him she appreciated it.

  Four kyōshi from the faculty gasp at the sight, "Go outside! One of the teachers yells in fear, anger and strict order. Everyone rushes outside in a hurry, Budo guiding Ayano outside with a hand firmly on her waist. Kuruba-chan kept an eye on Yanagi, both on the lookout on anyone who looked suspicious. 

  Amai Odayaka searching desperately for her boyfriend, Kizana grabs her arm. Amai turns to Kizana's distressed face, "great, a series of murders right on the day I throw a party" she whines. Amai shakes her head, "are you serious? Our classmates are dead and you're talking about a party?" She questions.

  The students still had their gaze on the Aishi family, rumors spreading that it was best to keep their distance from main targets. The students took in this very serious situation, the student bodies watching the headmaster whisper to one of the kyōshi, the woman nodded as she made her way out front to the students who were shaking in their skin. "Go home, all of you. Go Home!" She orders firmly, "make sure to go with someone who lives the same way as you," the teacher says, right before pushing them all out. The gym teacher locks the gate in front of them.

  "Still gonna have my party tonight, 8pm guys" Kizana says, holding a thumbs up. The students look at her, "it'll release some tension, get rid of that negative energy" the actress expressed, Amai shoves her lightly. Kizana rolls her eyes, "plus we should support the Aishi kids" she added. 

  Ayano and Yanagi share a look of disgust, she just wanted to throw a party. Budo whispers in Ayano's ears words of comfort, Ayano leans into him.

 Kuruba notices, taking Yanagi's arm in hers, patting him in comfort. Yanagi looks at their looped arms, Aishi-kun gazes at the American, nodding at her in acknowledgement, Rio nods back. "For the Aishi clan," she states loudly, Yanagi shakes his head in embarrassment. "For the Aishi Clan!" Sunobu-chan shouts with a fist, Amai stares at her kohai, hearing the students chant.

Aishi Clan!

Aishi Clan!

Aishi Clan!