The Insanity of Life

"Real Boy"
By Lola Blanc

~ Nighttime; Day 5

Budo was so confused, utterly confused. They were supposed to be studying Biology, but the lights were off, a few candles were lit. And for some reason, she had the Grudge on.

The old one though, the new one sucks.

Anyway, Ayano was talking about the ecosystem. But the mood, the mood was setting a different mood, a sexy mode, not educational in the slightest. "Are you listening?" The yandere inquires, Budo nods, "yeah carbon is vital, and is in our bodies" he repeated.

Ayano closes the book with a loud slam, Budo jumps in a startle. "We'll return back to Biology, but for now. Let's take a break," she says, setting the book down. Budo nods, tapping his knee in the awkward silence. His eyes looked over to a picture of who he assumed was Ayano's parents, the mother smiling with a charming smile while holding onto her husband who showed a smile. Budo furrows his brows at Ayano's father, his smiling seeming strained, his expression weary as his eyes were on his wife, like he was scared...

Budo just smiles to himself, Ayano's father must've pissed her off that day. "You look just like your mother," the martial Arts leader tells the yandere. Yan-chan looks at him, "hmm?"

Budo points at the picture, Ayano nods, "yeah. I get that a lot." The two continued to watch the movie, sitting in silence.

Budo's eyes once again fell to one of the family photos, landing on a young girl on a elderly woman's lap. The two holding stoic faces, both wearing green, the mother wearing a jade ring on her left hand. Budo smiles at the picture, little Aishi looks so adorable in her green pullover, the grandmother holding a professional gaze.

Budo's dark eyes scan over to another picture, it was Aishi-chan, it couldn't have been taken too long ago before her parents went overseas. Her hair was tied in a bun, and a black fitting dress, her smile as big as a full moon.

"Dad had gotten a promotion that day, we were celebrating" the girl says, snapping the boy out of his stare. Budo lets out a nervous chuckle, somehow embarrassed at being caught. "You look great" he complimented, Ayano smiles "thanks, Masuta. Hey, want something to drink?" She questions, getting off the couch. Budo shrugs, he didn't want to seem demanding, "sake?" Ayano inquires with a smile, Budo is shocked, stuttering for his answer, "sake? Ayano, we can't have sake, we're minors" Budo reasoned.

Ayano leans on the wall, crossing her arms, "my parents won't be back for sometime. Plus, they'll barely notice," Ayano argues, walking into the kitchen. Masuta-kun is taken aback, "Ayano, I hope you're joking" he says, shaking his head. Watching the girl getting pulled through the mirror on the movie, Budo looking to the walls above the Tv.

There again was the grandmother, with the grandfather. The woman staring at him with sad eyes, a small smile on her lips, her hand interlocking with the husband, he was looking straightforward with a smile. The same one as Ayano's, but brighter.

"Got the sake," he heard Aishi-chan's voice, Budo huffs out a breath, a smile on his face. His attention turning to her, his smiling dropping instantly, eyes wide.

Ayano had taken off her school shirt, sure, she was wearing a t-shirt, but man was it tight on her. Her boobs looked as though they were strained, Ayano made her way to the martial arts. Budo gives a little whine when he finds himself looking at her jumping breasts. The yandere sits down next to the flustered Budo, setting down the bottle and the two glasses, "my shirt got wet, I had to ditch it" she states, pouring the sake into the two glasses. Handing one to Budo, the Masuta boy stares at it, what would Bruce Lee do? He asked himself. "This stuff is addictive, Ayano. I know for a fact, it can make you- "