The Insanity of Life

Day 2

I arrived at school, almost right before Senpai. Searching for the redhead she-devil to be right behind him. To my annoyance she was only a few feet behind him, "Baka!" She yells, my Senpai turning around to look at her. I knew I couldn't stalk him here, but I could see him from my locker while I changed shoes and gathered my school work. I would have to kill Osana, she was definitely a goner.

I waited with my phone in my hand, watching the two, side by side, make their way to the lockers. I easily slipped away from my locker, shutting it, I shot a picture at Osana who was unaware of the action. I look down at my phone.

Osana Najimi

Reputation: ...

Wasn't that high

Persona: Tsundere

Crush: Senpai

That's all I fucking needs to wipe the bitch out. I exit out the profile, and lick my lips, thinking of something. It was brewing, the idea of slitting her pale throat, her jugular in my hand, going faster than it needed too, and watching blood pour out of her like a fountain. Or stabbing her in the chest, over and over, and over. No, even better, I could dismember her. My body shook with a bit of pleasure from fantasizing the warm blood on my body.

Bzz

I snapped out of my fantasy, looking to my phone as I walked the halls.

Killing Osana, are we?

I raise a brow at the message.

Is that a problem?

Oh, no. Not for me, I'm not too fond of her. And by the information I just sent, neither are you. I'm just curious... How do you plan to do it?

I'm not sure yet. I have others to attend to first.

Can't wait.

I put my phone away, continuing to walk about until class would start. I felt a presence behind me, I tried to stay calm but it was like a vulture was running me down. My pace sped up, and I was thinking about routing my way to the roof to kill whoever it was behind me.

I felt a tug on my skirt, I looked behind me. There stood the purple headed, big breasted girl I spoke of. The girl shows a shy smile, "sorry," she apologized, "but your panties were showing" she explained in a whisper. I blushed at the sentence, peeking around to see if anyone noticed.

"I think I was the only one who noticed. But hey, us girls gotta stick together, right?" She says with a smile. I examined her, "yes" I said, "yes, we do. I'm Ayano Aishi" I bow, the girl giggles "Kokona Haruka, please to save your ass, literally" she laughs. I smile at her, "mind if I take a picture of you, Kokona?" I questioned, keeping a friendly smile to ease her mind. Kokona shrugs, "ok" she said, holding up two peace signs. I snapped a photo of her.

Kokona Haruka:

Persona: Social Butterfly

Crush: Senpai

My teeth clenched.

Strength: Incapable of self-defense.

My eyes scan across the additional information.

May be a victim of domestic abuse, may be engaging in compensated dating in Shisuta Town.

Kokona's hand runs her fingers together, "can I see?"