The Insanity of Life

Day 9

    "Ayano, baby," she heard, Ayano opened her eyes, feeling her bare skin on soft cloth, and rough hands massaging her back. Ayano hums in enjoyment, feeling the hands glide over her small round butt, and lightly touching her inner thighs. "I love you," she heard him mutter. Ayano turns over to face Budo, she smiles back at him, feeling him inch his way down to her sensitive, "love me," she whimpers to him. Budo climbs over her, "always," he told her, the two look at each other. The loving gaze falls short when Budo starts yelling in alarm.

   Ayano gasped, her phone ringing on her dresser.

~

    Ayano sat on her twin bed, biting her lip as she had Budo on the phone. "Budo, it's like 6am in the morning, aren't you tired?" She questions, playing with one of the buttons on her shirt. The sun peeking through the blinds, as the yandere smiles at the sound of her "friend." Ayano leans into the phone, "and- are you grunting?"

   Budo smiles lightly, his phone on the ground, as he continues his daily push-ups, the first thing of his workout routine. "Yeah, I'm doing my morning workout. Gotta keep up my stamina for my fellow club members, so they can be the best that they can be," he says, muscles glistening from the sweat produced by the workout. 

  Ayano shakes her head, "you mean so you can defeat them after they start feeling good about themselves," she says into the phone.

  Budo mutters 60, before retorting with "Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality," Masuta-kun quotes. The buff boy rests, laying down in front of the phone, "so, why are you awake?"

  Ayano scoffs at the question, "because someone woke me up, but I'm glad you did. I had such a confusing dream," she says to herself, feeling her sudden wetness from the dream. Ayano looks over to her room to find a blood stain by the shrine of her Senpai, right, Oka cut her. 

"Weird dream?" The martial Arts boy questioned, "wasn't too bad, right?" He asked, sitting up to pick up the phone. "I can come over if you want," he says, standing to his feet. 

   Ayano smiles at his protective manner, "not so much weird, it was a sex dream, me and you," she simplifies. I mean, yes, they were intimate, but Ayano didn't like him, did she? Oh no, now she was confused. 

   Budo sits on his bed, "wait, you had a dream about me and you having sex? Why would that be weird?" He questions his girlfriend, offended. "I mean, I get that we only did it once, but still, why is that weird?" 

Ayano shrugs, "it just felt weird, like we- no, we didn't have sex, it was just very sexual," she explains to Budo. "I guess all that energy is weird, because now I'm by myself," she says, "when, just a moment ago. I was with you," she states. "Know what I mean?"

    Budo nods, "well, we could spend the afternoon together, head to a restaurant, maybe." He says, cringing at himself, just say what you mean! "I mean, you wanna go on another date?" 

   Ayano smiles brightly, "yeah, that'd be great," she says, "I can meet you in Shisuta town at 5," she stays, listening in.

  Budo nods, "I'll meet you then, Aishi-chan," the martial arts man says, stretching his legs once again. "Oh, and Budo.." Ayano starts, "if you really wanted a workout, you should've stopped by," she told Masuta-kun.

Budo chuckles, "um, that's very considerate of you, Ayano. I might take you up on that some other time," grabbing onto a pole he stuck between his door frame. Budo held onto the phone before pulling himself up with one arm, "but for now, I will just have to settle with charming you over a dinner date," the muscle boy declares to his girlfriend.