The Insanity of Life

Day 9: Part two

    "Aishi-chan?" Osana questions, folding her hands together. "Wow, you're hanging out with that freak?" She questions, scoffing at the idea that anyone could find that chick normal. Budo and Taro turn their attention to Osana-chan, "that's not very nice, Osana. Ayano isn't a freak, she's just different, really rare." Budo-kun glanced at Yamada, he had stated the same thing as Najimi-chan, just with a lighter tone. 

   Budo crosses his arms, setting them on the table. "Yeah, well. We were just gonna hangout together. So, if you guys could-" 

 Taro-kun smiles, as his eyes gaze elsewhere as he waves, Masuta turns around to see Ayano smile back. Budo let his heart sink, of course the two would show up just before Ayano. Aishi-chan makes her way into the food place, standing by the booth, because she could see Taro and Budo had filled in the space on their side. Leaving her to sit with Osana. However, Najimi-chan thought the same thing, and she was not having it. "Baka, sit with me," she ordered. 

"Yeah, go sit with Osana," Budo says, patting Taro on the back. Ayano watches as Taro got up from his seat, giving her a smile, "of course." Aishi-chan smiles as she sat by Budo, "I didn't realize you guys were joining us," she says, giving Budo a light smile. Budo returns the smile with the same emotion. 

   "Well, we just dropped by. Thought, we'd eat here," Yamada-kun states with his winning smile. Osana-chan nods, "we usually do this on the weekends, but y'know.." She says, referencing the murders. "It's just so awful," Ayano says.

   Osana looks at her, the solemn look she held as she talked about it. Now, Najimi-chan didn't know why, but she always had an off feeling about her. "I mean, all those innocent people, their lives taken before it could even start," she states. Budo takes Ayano’s hand, Taro putting his hand on top of theirs. Osana just nods, elbowing Taro in his side as to leave the two alone. Budo watches Taro’s hand retract, as he was always third-wheeling his way in, what the hell was his problem? The martial artist thinks. Aishi-chan looks over to Taro, he was so jealous, and she was quite entertained by this. The girl leans her head on Masuta-kun’s shoulder, Taro gritting his teeth.

   "We should order something," Osana says, picking up a menu, looking through as she shoved it in Taro’s face, surprising him. The two shielded from seeing the two in front of them, Ayano frowning as she heard Osana ordering Taro around once more.

  "Look here, I think you should do that. We’re gonna share that," Najimi-chan tells Yamada-kun.

 Budo hands Ayano the menu, leaning into her ear, "I swear, I had no idea they were coming here" he whispered. Ayano shrugs, "okkē desu," she says with a smile. "What do you usually eat?" she asks, "I’ve never been here before," she tells him. Budo nods, "I usually go for the Gyudon dish, it’s pretty good," he says, "usually restaurants will have these, but luckily this place is on top of it’s game.” Ayano nods, “you wanna share it?” she asks him, her face close to his, as she smiled.

Budo laughs, “oh no, we can’t do that. I’m gonna be starving,” he says, looking back to the menu. Ayano’s smile falters, looking back at the menu, “then two of those. You can have mine if I don’t like it.” Masuta-kun looks up at those words, she said that with a certain tone, and it usually meant she was unhappy. The boy looks over at her, “did I do something?” he asks, Aishi chan shakes her head, “it’s fine,” she told him, patting his arm.

  Budo looks at her, it’s not fine, he told himself. The table was greeted by their waiter.

~

   A girl with black, short hair, looks over at the table, a neocratic smell surfacing around her. The people beside her had to hold their noses as they tried to eat in peace, but one of the guests ordered the check real quick at the overcoming feeling of sickness. Even the waiter had to puke once placing her order. She was watching, all four of them having dinner together, the girl had unsteady hands as she glanced at Taro, her living crush. The reason Ayano had killed her, who could say that he wasn’t worth it.