The Insanity of Life

Day 4

 Dreamworld

   "Oh Ayano…" his nose poking at her neck, Ayano bites her lip. "Ignoring me?" He questioned, his hand trailing down her torso. Ayano shakes her head, "no, Senpai, please don't tease me." She pleaded, arching her back, Taro tickled her ear with his tongue. "Oh, but I think you should, for your naughty behavior" he said, his index finger tugging on her thong. 

 "What do you mean?" The schoolgirl inquired, Taro chuckles, "don't act like you don't know, Ayano. You know what you asked for.." His fingers traced up her slot, the yandere placing her hands on Taro's face. "That dirty photo," he stated in what sounded like jealousy, his fingers plunging into her wetness. Ayano moaned loudly, the feeling of fingers curling, and pumping. In this pleasure she giggles, "is someone jealous?" She asked, kissing on her Taro, which he did not return. Ayano slips her fingers down the abdomen, "how about I make it up to you.." She whispered to her Senpai. Taro laughs, removing his fingers, giving her a passionate kiss before pulling away. Ayano watched him walk away from her, "what's wrong?" 

  Taro sighs, "you got to wake up."

Bzz Bzz Bzz

 "I hate you," she muttered to her phone. Flipping through her phone, she stares at the photo Info-Chan had delivered. "My, you are a man," she said.

   "Someone took a photo of you in the bathroom?" Taro practically yells, Ayano staying by Budo's side and a distance from her Senpai.

  Soon, my love, we'll be together..

~

  "Yeah, I reported it to the counselor, she said she'd handle it… but most likely, they won't. I'm like a panty shot now" Budo explains. Ayano let out a laugh, the two boys looked at her, "this is not funny Ayano" Budo complained, Yan-chan shrugs "I don't know, that person seems lucky," Ayano said, looking at him. Taro observes the action, and quickly inserts his way in the middle. "But not to mention, creepy" he added, Ayano looking away, and Budo frowning. 

   "It was a guy too," Budo adds, unlocking his arm from Ayano, and pulling her closer to shove out Taro. 

 Ayano:

   "It was a guy?" I ask, I wonder who Info-Chan sent to get the deed done. "He was wearing a mask, a demon mask.." Masuta-kun described, "geez" Taro comments. "This guy even had on leather gloves while he was taking a picture with his phone" Budo states, I was impressed by how Budo had let down his guard of defence, but still was able to find enough awareness to describe his surroundings and the perpetrator. 

   "Aren't you afraid that might've been the killer you were looking at?" Yamada inquires.

   Budo scoffs, "nah, the guy was a creep, but not a murderer, his stance was quick, he wasn't looking for trouble… it was like… he had a job to finish. Maybe someone wanted a picture of my dick" Budo states, "after all, those rumors about a student going around taking inappropriate shots of students are still on the surface. Maybe it was that dude."

    Ayano shows processing, not that anyone noticed, and it was bold of him to think Info-Chan was a male. "I'm sorry my food made you feel bad," Aishi says, looking at him, Budo chuckles "don't beat yourself up about it." He placed a kiss on my forehead, and my body went numb, and my feet dragged on, my eyes stared at Budo, a small smile on my face.

  No! We love Senpai! Taro, do something! My mind shouted, as if my ancestry line was fighting for justice. 

  "So, Ayano," Taro started to speak, walking by my side. Oh no, I'm feeling helpless here, barely able to think with his aroma surrounding my senses. "need anyone to walk you home after school?" He asked, a deep blush arose on my cheeks, I nodded "I- I would feel safer, um, yes" I answered, Taro smiles, almost like a puppeteer with their puppet, my smile followed behind, letting out a nervous giggle.
   "I can walk her," Budo-kun intervenes, and I mentally groan to myself. "We can both walk her" Senpai adds, still smiling at me, I bite my lip, my gaze stuck on him.