The Insanity of Life

"Hit and Run"
By Lolo

  Odayaka Bakery:

 Rio, who had changed into a purple and black striped t-shirt, and purple shorts. The girl takes a cupcake from the box, licking the icing. Amai looks at her, the American stops in the act, backing away from the cupcake "what? They said six, you made seven. Don't get mad because I know math," she sassed, biting into the cupcake. Amai smiles dearly, "you're right. They did say six." Kuruba-chan closes the box, looking at the box's tag, "Yanagi?" She reads. 

  "Yeah, that guy was supposed to be here 15min ago," Amai-chan says, putting cream cheese icing onto a chocolate cake. Rio furrows his brows, her attention turning to the streets of Shisuta. Her eyes landed on the stalker, Yanagi. Rio rolls her eyes, pulling out her saikou phone.

  Why the hell are you standing there?

  "Maybe he had something to do first, and is just running late." Amai says, writing a Happy Birthday. 

I changed my mind. I can't go through with it.

Oh.. Is the little boy scared? 😌

😠 I'm not scared, I'm just thinking

Quit thinking and do. 🏃

    The bell rings, signaling someone walked in, the two high school girls look up. Gema Taku. The only person in the gaming club, Rio had seen the sad poster for the club. Really sad, Amai knew she couldn't ignore a customer, no matter how creepy they looked. "Welcome to Odayaka's Bakery, how can I help you?" She says.

   "Taku, my mother ordered ohagi" he mutters, messing with his pockets in a nervous antic. Rio could tell his mother forced him to go here, her best reason was possibly the fact he needed sun. Though it was nighttime, so he just needed to socialize. "I'll get it," Rio pipes, Amai states agap at the American, she did not wanna be left alone with the gamer. 

   Rio leaves to the back, Odayaka-chan looks at Gema-kun. "Hi," he greets, Amai puts on a sweet smile, forced, but who would know the difference.

   Rio looks at the tags, but also looks for chocolate. Kuruba-chan picks up the Taku order, holding the box in her hands. Going back to the front, a light buzz in her pocket stopped her, the girl stopped, fishing the phone out of her pocket.

 Welcome to Japan, new girl.

  Kuruba-chan furrows her brows, choosing to ignore the girl, she puts up the phone and heads to the front.

   Amai keeping a strained smile, and constantly saying, wow, interesting, great.

   The American sets down the order, "here's your ohagi," she says. Taku-kun takes the box, smiling at Amai "it was nice talking… Amai-chan" he says with an excited smile. Amai stops breathing for a second. Oh Shiruko, Odayaka-chan thinks, first name basis was never good. It established they were close, which they were not. The gamer takes the box, giddy joy on his face, Kuruba wanted to laugh, but didn't think now was the time. 

  Especially when Aishi-kun finally came through the door. Rio smirks, while the boy tries to play cool. Amai stands there shocked at the familiar face, "uh… um, Odayaka's horny- Bakery! Welcome to Odayaka's Bakery, how can I please you- Help You!" The baker takes in a deep breath, "how can I help you?"