The Insanity of Life

"World on Fire"
By Klergy

Monday; Day 7

Ayano glares at the American, watching the baker and the American chat it up with her Senpai. Osana on the other side of the table, trying hard not to shout and yell in anger at the exchange student stealing away her Senpai.

"Hi Ayano," the yandere heard, Yan-chan smiles quickly at the substitute lover. "Hey Budo," she pipes, the martial arts leader going to kiss the Aishi girl, Ayano stops him "what're you doing?" She snapped, looking back to see if Taro saw, which he didn't. "I was trying to kiss you, what? What's wrong?"

Ayano takes Budo's hand, "Budo, sit down with me" she says. Budo stares at her, before setting his butt down, "I'd like to keep our relationship private," the yandere says. Budo froze, thinking back to his moment in the guy's bathroom. "Uhhh..?"

Budo slammed open the stall door, "me and my girl, me and my girl🎵" the boy sings, dancing to the sink. "My girl, my girl, Ayano! Me and my girl! Yeah, yeah, she's mine, you better back off, 'cause she's miii-iiIIii-iine!" He sings. Budo turns on the faucet, waiting on the water to go warm, "Ayano is Mmmyy baby!🎤" He sang loudly. The martial arts leader pumps soap onto his hand, still doing a little dance.

"She is Miii-iiIIii-iine!!!!!"

A loud groan comes from the stall, scaring the mess out of Budo.

"Excuse me, I'm trying to dump in peace" a man states in a monotone voice. Budo goes to awkwardly wash his hands, clearing his throat, "sorry" he apologies, quickly running out the bathroom.

"..uuhh?" Ayano narrows her eyes at the martial boy, "Budo" she warned. "I didn't tell anybody," Budo answers, Ayano smiles, releasing a small breath of relief. "Someone, however.. Overheard me," the boy states honestly. Ayano groans, "who?" She asked, needing to kill that person quickly. Budo shrugs, "I don't know, it was kinda awkward when he called me out, and I didn't really think to ask him his name?"

"I heard it," Yanagi-kun answers.

Budo jumps, and the Yandere looks up to her fellow yandere. "Good afternoon, itoko," the boy says, holding his tray, "as to you, Yanagi. Budo, this is Yanagi, my itoko" Ayano introduces.

Budo scratches the back of his head, "hi" he says, embarrassment flowing in his body. Yanagi scoots Ayano closer to Budo, taking his seat, "you must be Budo" he says, eating his food, his full attention on eating. "So, I'm guessing the rubber has been ripped from the way he's been singing," Yanagi says, using his chopsticks to twirl the noodles in his container.

"Singing?" Ayano questioned, leaning toward Masuta-kun, "Singing?" Budo clears his throat, "a man doesn't sing, he works out the vocal cords that one has," he states, his embarrassed blush giving him away. Both Ayano and Yanagi stare at him with a blank and knowing look.

"Good thing it was just my cousin," the yandere breathes in relief, going back to eating. Yanagi eyes the American, talking happily with Ayano's Senpai, the boy smiling sweetly, talking of the law and such, and the great injustices. His Senpai, on the other hand, was staring right at him, Yanagi quickly turned away, damn his shyness.