The Insanity of Life

The Day I met him, the day I met my senpai. What a glorious day indeed, my life of feeling meaningless, lifeless, was over when I met him. His smile, perfect teeth and was so warming, his face was carved by the angels themselves, his hair was neat and looked soft.. I bet if I ran my hand through his hair it would be soft. His smell, his smell..

  Senpai's smell was intoxicating, strawberries and lavender that was topped with honey.

  All I did was bump into him, and already I knew he was the one. The Only One. From that moment on, I knew he was mine, and only mine. No one else made me feel like this, he is mine, and no one is going to take him from me. Never…

    Day 1

  My first target, her hair was purple, in curls. Her breasts were larger than most, that's probably why the social butterflies wrote that she's a slut. I didn't know her name, but my mission was clear when I could clearly see she was staring at my Senpai.

   I casually pull out my phone, zooming in on the girl, I take a picture of her. 

   The day I met Senpai, was the day I gained an ally, she called herself Info-Chan.

  At first, I was suspicious of her, she texted me right when I killed a girl for looking at my Senpai. I believed I had to kill her to shut her up… Though, she had proven she wouldn't tell a soul, to think of her as a helpful hand that required blackmail to purchase.

   I kept her in mind.

I take my uniform and her head in my hand, I look at my watch, 2:40. The delinquents usually come back until 3:30, I open the disintegrator doors, holding up Shima Shita, well, her head at least, her martial Arts training was pretty pathetic. The information given to me was that she had no crush, but the way she was staring at him, staring at my man, it was pretty clear she was gonna try and start something. I take her brunette hair in my hand, turning her head to face me.

  The look of nonchalance while her mouth leaked blood, "bye bye, Shita." I swung her head right into the fire, along with my bloody uniform, I stood there for a moment in my gym clothes. I take in a breath, closing the doors to the disintegrator. I walk away from the scene, going about my day.

     The police had arrived, questioning students of the murder, since I didn't really clean the blood. I was too busy smelling Senpai's underwear, putting it back in his locker. Soon Senpai, I tell myself.

  I was questioned, but they could not pin me to any knowledge or involvement in the murder. They knew it was murder, there was simply too much blood for it not to be. 

    My heart was caught dead, and I was breathless when he came into my view, Taro Yamada, is his name. You'd think he's some kind of Latin lover, the way he moved, so smoothly, the way his face showed kindness, innocence. I bit my lip just thinking about the way he might touch me.

   "Baka!"

 I close my eyes, oh… my fucking.. Her voice is like someone raking their nails across a chalkboard, I fucking shivered, and my ears hurt, my heart full of HATE!!!

   My eyes darkened when they snapped open to look at the orange hair. The bitch's name was Osana Najimi, I couldn't understand how anyone could like her.
  I followed the two, so I could closely watch Senpai, make sure he gets home safely.

   "Baka, y'know it's very rude of you not to come to my house when I offer a stay. I'm Trying To Be Nice!!" She shouts at him. Senpai winces at her. I growl, I could kill her with my bare hands, then Senpai would be free of her. Free to love me, and I him. Once he was home safely, I left for my home.

  I live alone for now, my mother and father on vacation. Sometimes I believe my mother scheduled this because she knew, she knew what lengths I would go to, to have my Senpai. To even kill my own father, who so much wished for me to have emotion, well, soon that would be a reality for him. I was gonna smile, I was gonna laugh, I was going to be normal. 

   I lay on my bed, smiling at the ceiling, awaiting to fall asleep, for it to be tomorrow, for his face to be in my eyes, every second I was away, I felt as though it was eternity. I close my eyes, my mouth forming a smile, let sleep come and whisk me away, and be so kind and let me wake to see my Senpai again. 

  Dreamworld:

 "Ayano, my sweet, and loving Ayano.."

  My eyes fluttered open at the voice, groaning softly from my sleep. "Ayano, wake up love" he whispered, I gasp "Senpai?" I ask, turning my body around, it was still nighttime, and there he was, the man of my dreams, sitting in the moonlight. "Sí, soy yo. Tu senpai," he whispered to me seductively.

  I was so breathless, it was a while til I could breathe in, "you know Spanish" I say, sitting up, placing my hands on the side of his face, our faces close to each other, "of course," he whispered, his hot breath on my ear made me whimper. "Ayano.."

   "Yes?" I answered, "I love you, I adore you.." He started, my body was gaining shivers. "Your body is so silky, legs so long to lead to the main prize," he said, kissing me along my bare neck. I sigh in pleasure, "and I hate Osana.." He said with his teeth seethed, his hand messaging my left breast with his warm hand. I moaned, "I despise her, I want her dead. Do you want her dead?" My Senpai questioned, I smiled when I released another moan. "I'm sorry. I didn't understand that," my breath hitched when I felt his hand trailing down to my womanhood, "what did you say?" 

   "Yes," I answered, "you're mine, Senpai. Not hers" I growl. Taro smirks, "good, good." Taro removes his hand, I whimper at him, Senpai shushing me.

  "Relax, I'm going to give you something better than my fingers, mamacita." The sound of a zipper fills my ears, and I can feel something on my wet flower, I look at Senpai, looking down I gasp. 

  Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz.

   My eyes pop open, l look over to my buzzing phone. I glared at it, sitting straight up, I ripped my phone from the charger, and threw the phone at my closet. Yelling loudly at the ceiling, I had to calm myself. Changing out of my pjs violently, ripping and throwing my top to the ground, and kicking off my pants. I was having a great dream, and my stupid phone ruined it.

   I was grumbling while brushing my teeth, I was eating my food in anger, and just in a bad mood.

   I walk back to my closet, picking up my phone, "hello, you disappointment." I scan the phone, no cracks, "good thing you're an android, and not those sensitive iPhones."