The Insanity of Life

Day 2;Part 2: Budo Masuta

I sigh, looking in the mirror. Shima didn't show up for practice today, I mean she was probably sick today, but still. Even yesterday, Mina said she didn't see her leave school yet, and didn't call her to hang out. Shima was always eager to learn, even if she sucked at fighting, I'll admit, few of my disciples threw a match so she would win. I splash water on my face, these thoughts were the past. Her blood had been found, and it was clear she was dead. Too much for it to be otherwise.

I made my way out the bathroom, going to make my way to the cafeteria. I passed by Oka who glanced at me with a smile, "hey Oka, stalking anyone today?" I tease, changing course, and follow her. She looks at me, holding her books close to her chest, "not today. I'm only practicing cool spells.." She whispered, I nodded "like?"

Oak glances around before muttering, "it's kinky stuff," she giggled.

I think I choked on my own spit, coughing loudly, trying desperately to control myself. Oka looks at me, "you okay?" I nodded, "yeah. Ok, look I gotta go eat now, see you later."

Oka waves bye.

I was about to go to my locker, because I was thinking maybe I had a few snacks in there.

When I had finished running through my locker, I had found a 2dy sandwich. It still smelled alright. I look down at the sandwich, re-checking the cheese, not even noticing her.
My arm bumped into something, and my sandwich hit the ground, I groaned at the sight, now I didn't have anything to eat.

I look over to the girl who caught her balance, I wince, "Oops, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention where I was going." I stated, apologizing to her. The girl turned around to face me.

Everything seemed to slow down, the way her ponytail swung to the left when she turned to face, her eyes sparkling like stars in the midnight sky, her face as pretty as a cherry blossom. Her lips looked smooth, but her stare was... Calculative, observational. "It's fine," she told me.

I was still strucken by her beauty, and was trying to think of something clever to say. Oh.. What would Bruce Lee say!? No! Don't say a Bruce Lee quote, she'll think you're some kind of fanboy!
"Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them," I state to her. What the hell is wrong. With. You?

The girl furrows her brows, I was mentally sweating, pleading with all my inner will for her to speak. Please, don't think I'm a weirdo, I'm normal.. I can be normal. I started to differ in my brain, am I normal?

The girl finally speaks, "Budo Masuta?" She questioned, holding up a piece of paper. I look over to the Martial Arts flyer in her hand, I stand tall. "Yes," I answered, "are you looking to join?" I ask her, feeling excitement coursing through my body. I'm running out a breath just from looking at her.

"Yes," she answered, I nodded, her voice was the angel's song, and very hot. She stares at me, "do I need to sign anything or..?"

No.. No you don't. You can come anytime, you can come any day, and see me anytime you want.

The girl raises a brow, "hello?"

I shake myself from my thoughts, "no. No, you don't need to sign anything. Just show up tomorrow when the club starts..?"
"Ayano" she finished, looking me up and down. I swallow, "pleasure to meet you Ayano. Can't wait til you start tomorrow" I say. She nods, still looking at me, before glancing at the floor where my sandwich had fallen.

Where my sandwich had fallen...

I chuckle, "I can always skip lunch." Ayano grimaced, digging in her lunch bag to hand me a container with shrimp. "Seafood is good for the brain" she stated, walking away from me. I watched her sway in her walk, her sexy ass in that skirt. And..