The Insanity of Life

Day 3

Today is a new day, Ayano thought. The raven girl left a pink letter in Kokona's locker, telling her to meet me up on the roof at 1pm. "Alright, Phase 1 in motion" she told herself before moving to her own locker, and gathering my needed books.

Budo looks through the crowd, trying to find Ayano through the girls. He was so excited to see the beautiful yan-chan, unknowing of the person who was following him. Budo takes a moment to smell his breath, meh he thought.

Info-Chan watches the cameras patiently, already seeing Ayano hiding behind the lockers, watching Kokona. Info Chan's phone buzzed, she looked at it, grabbing a pair of scissors and pepto, putting it in a bag and dropping them outside the window.

"What're we doing?"

Ayano jumped, turning around to face Budo, her back slamming into the lockers. Budo chuckles nervously, "sorry, I uh.. I wanted to return this" the boy stated, showing her the container she left with him. Ayano shows a smile, "thank you.." Ayano observes the sweat on the martial arts leader's forehead. "Were you running?" She questioned, Budo followed her gaze, wiping his head "I'm, yeah. I was- "

"Students of Akademi High.." The announcement started, "please make your way to the gymnasium for a memorial."

Budo's smile vanished, he had almost forgotten. His friend, how did he almost forget her, Oka was someone who got him, she was as weird as he is. Just in their own special ways.

Budo stares at Ayano, how did some crush on Ayano blind him so.

Budo turns away from the Aishi girl, Ayano watching him. Confused by his sudden change of emotion, she wanted to see if Kokona had received her message, but somehow her feet were moving forward to the buff student, "Budo, what's wrong?"

Masuta tries to resist her, try and grieve, but why did he want to smile, just by the sound of her voice, it made him... joyous. He was stopped by Ayano, when she stood in front of him, "Budo?"

Budo just continued to walk. The yandere believed he was ignoring her, but why?

Everyone was gathered in the gym, some of the sunbathing chicks, or naturally known as the bullies, we're texting on the low on their phones. "This is lame" Musume mutters, the others laughing.

Both Ayano and Budo heard them, Budo's expression darkened, and Ayano rubs his back in comfort. The yandere knew if provoked, Budo would cause a scene, and warrant everyone's attention. Which was not what Ayano wanted.

The Headmaster and the counselor stood on the stage, flowers upon the stands and tables near the picture of Oka.

"No words can express the sense of loss we feel as a result of this terrible tragedy.." The Headmaster starts, Budo stands numb.

"For Oka Ruto, the leader of the occult club, I think I can say we will all miss her.."

Musume rolls her eyes, starting to play a game on her phone. Kashiko, the one with purple highlights started scanning through her selfies.

"I know it is scary children, two murders in a span of two days. But rest assured, the police are still working on bringing the murderer to justice."
Budo's head rose up at that, his face showing loss, and determination with anger. Ayano scans this, "did you know her?" she asked.

In the halls of Akademi, while the memorial continued, the steps of school shoes made their way to the locker of Aishi Ayano. Opening the locker, he picked up the lunch bag, picking up a smoothie Ayano had packed.