Chapter 16 - House Tour

"Hurry the fuck up," I tell Ashley. She takes ten years to get ready. She finally settled on leggings and a large hoodie.

I on the other hand am wearing red sweatpants with white writing going down the right leg, a white crop top, Nike slides (with socks of course) and I threw my curly hair in a bun.

"Excuse me for packing good," she smirks.

"You have like 50 bags," I say kicking one of hers.

"Hey! I have 5," she corrects me.

"5 to many," I laugh.

"I have a carry-on suitcase and backpack," I say.

"Yeah well you live there. You've got clothes and everything," she replies.

"Touché," I say.

Knock Knock,

"Come in," We yell.

"Woah, how much did you girls pack," Nick asks as he enters my room with JJ behind him.

"I packed this," I say, patting my suitcase with one hand and backpack with the other. "The rest is hers," I explain.

Nick and JJ pick up Ashley's suitcases and before waking out. "Let's go," I jump, grabbing my stuff. I'm so happy. Can't wait to be home.

-

"Cate!," Ashley and I yell as soon as we see her with Cam's arm over her shoulder. We remove Cam from his girl and pull her away from the guys as we wait for the car.

Cate has short light brown hair and blue eyes. She wears round glasses and right now black leggings and a hoodie.

"Hey I'm Storm, Cam's cousin," I introduce myself.

"Ashley, Storm's and now your best friend," Ashley squeals.

"I love you guys already," Cate says.

"We're going to have so much fun," Ashley says. "Storm and I are planning on sharing a room to sleep in but we'd love it if you join us," Ashley asks.

"Yes but if you don't feel comfortable you can get a room alone or with Cam," I assure her.

"But we'd love for you to stay with us," I shriek. I know we're acting like teenage girls who met a boy band but I'm honestly so excited.

"I'd love to stay with you guys," Cate smiles.

"Yess," Ashley and I jump for joy.

"Cars here," Chris yells. We all decided on Chris getting a taxi van instead. He wasn't too happy about it but he can't pay for everything.

"Let's go," I say.

The boys load all our luggage into the car for us. I'm the first one to hop in the car getting a window seat at the back of course. Chris was the next to slide in next to me.

Cate, Cam and JJ sat in front of us while Sam and Ashley sat on the other side of Chris. Can't forget Nick sitting up with the driver. He wanted the aux cord to play Christmas music.

Maybe it's the fact that my adrenaline is high from excitement or school's over but I decided to take a risk and rest my head on Chris' shoulder.

"Wake me up when we're there," I yawn.

"Sleep tight Thunder," I hear Chris whisper.

-

"Woah," I exclaim as we walk on the concrete to the jet.