Chapter 20 - Be Nice

💕Feel Free To Comment💕
Chapter 20 - "Be Nice"

Here I am packing for a camping trip. Still avoiding Ashley's calls and Cate's text. I could understand why Ashley got mad and bitchy but communication is what works in relationships whether it's a platonic or romantic one. Cate can suck a dick. She didn't even know me or hear both sides, yet she stuck with Ashley.

Knock, knock

I got to my door to open it and immediately slam it shut seeing who's on the other end.  Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear.

"Storm please," she pleads on the other end.

Not even gonna say a word and just continue packing. Immediately the door swings open revealing Cate and Ashley. Forgot she still had my key.

"What don't you understand," I seethe through gritted teeth. I really don't have the patience for them.

"We're sorry," the both apologize.

"First off it doesn't mean jack shit to me. Secondly no, third why should I care," I say now roughly packing my bag.

"It's the truth Storm, I just thou-,"

"Thought what," I cut Ashley off.

"Thought I'm a slut and want every guy. Thought I was playing both Sam and Chris who're my best friends. Thought I lied to you about being with Sam. Thought what because you seem to think a lot of things," I add.

"You're right, I'm sorry," she whispers staring at the ground.

"Pathetic," I scoff, can't even give an actual apology. By actual I mean staring me in the eye, reciting what you've done and then saying sorry or whatever.

"Storm please wait," Cate pleads.

"Just get out," I yell.

"Woah estrogen levels are steaming in here today," Sam says entering my room the boys following behind along with Cam.

"We can hear you from down the hall," JJ says sitting on my bed next to Sam.

Nick goes to sit in my purple bean bag chair like always, Chris sitting on my desk and Cam spread eagle on the spare bed in my room.

"I'm just here for the show," Nick says plopping down in the bean bag chair.

"Whatever," I mutter under my breath continuing to pack the rest of my things.

"Storm we're sorry," they both say in unison.

"And I said it doesn't mean jack shit to me," I reply.

"Thunder," Chris says looking me in the eye. Fuckkk, I know what he's thinking. The night on the rooftop before we got arrested, my mom.

I take a deep breath before standing up and turning to the girls.

"Forgiven now get the fuck out of here," I force out.

"Let them stay," Cam says scrolling through his phone.

"First off this is my room I can kick who I want out of here," I smack Cam's arm.

"Like you kicked us out your house during winter break," Cate rolls her eyes.

I walk towards her standing close to her before being yanked away. A pair of arms wrap around my waist holding me back. I feel a light pressure on my shoulder and breath tickling my neck. I breathe in the spicy lemon scent and instantly relax. Spicy lemon sounds weird. Maybe I'm just bad at describing scents.