Chapter 37.5 - I Love You

Smut only chapter - skip ahead if you don't wanna read 😉

"Tell me when to stop at any time," he whispers. His lips travel back onto my neck. Slowly sucking and biting. He loosens his tie at the same time he works on my neck.

"Yeah," I breathe out. I can't wait any longer. My hands trail to the end of his shirt. I tug at it. A low chuckle comes from Chris.

"Eager," he smirks throwing off his shirt. His hands slowly pull down the straps of my dress. He smashes his lips against mine.

The kiss is slow and passionate but soon speeds up becoming sloppier. My hands around his neck slowly tugging on his hair and pulling him closer. His hand goes around my back unclasping my bra. With one hand. I'm impressive since it's usually me un-clasping my own bra.

His mouth latches onto my nipples. Sucking and biting playfully, teasingly. His hand trails down my body. Reaching up my dress his finger loops around my underwear band. "Chris," I breathe out. Our breathing heavy.

I reach down and pull off my dress completely. I was fortunate enough to wear a black lace set. "So fucking beautiful," he rasps. His husky voice only makes me wetter. He pulls down my thong while keeping his heated gaze on me.

His fingers begin rubbing slowly on my wet clit. "Fuck," I curse in a whisper at the pleasure. His speed slowly increases by a pinch. I gasp as he slips both fingers in. "Chr-" my moan muffled by his lips on mine. Moving hastily.

I feel myself reaching my climax and pull away from his lips. Panting out of breath. He stares at me with such a strong emotion. Love. "Let me hear you," he says as I focus on my breathing. "Say my name."

"Chris," I moan softly. Repeatedly as my climax hits. He slowly pulls back and begins unbuckling his pants. He kicks off his shoes before kneeling back down.

"Ready," he asks stroking his hard member. My eyes widen at the size. I nod slowly. "Say the words and I'll stop," he whispers kissing my forehead.

He places himself at my entrance. He slips it in gradually. Moving in and out slowly so I can get used to his length. It's sore at first but eventually I ease into it. Feeling good.

He grabs my leg putting around the back of his waist. He speeds up and my back arches feeling the pleasure. "Fucck, you feel so good baby," he rasps. He leans down connecting his lips with mine.

I kiss back. I let out a soft moan into his mouth as he grabs my ass. His hands fine there way to mine, interlacing and pinning them above my head. He continues thrusting in and out of me while keeping his dominance.

"I'm close," I moan softly.

"Better hear my fucking name," he groans. I can tell he likes being dominate but is going easy on me. I like it, turns me on even more.

"Fuck Chris keep going," I pant.

He lightly grabs my chin forcing me to stare into his eyes. "Let me hear you," he whispers pressing a short kiss to my lips.

Our climax hits and we both moan out in pleasure. He pulls out and collapses on top of me. He pulls me to his chest. Both of us tired, breathing heavily and layered in sweat.

"I love you," he kisses my forehead.

"I love you," I mumble into his chest before falling asleep.

☞︎Author's Note☜︎
Imma be honest I wrote this at like 4am on my second all nighter, running off barely an hour of sleep so it's bad. If you want good and more smut check out Pretty, Precarious and Prohibited on my account!

Unreleased Snippets:
1. He dips his head back down to my neck. "Say my name," he whispers. His hand grips my hair and I feel myself begin to climax.

2. He crawls over top of me putting his hand over my mouth. "Be a good girl and shut up for me," he says before kissing me. His lips trailing down my neck.

Check the TikTok link in bio for more luvs

ANYWAYS,
Next Chapter!!