Chapter 3 - Feisty Princess

The rest of the week went by quick. Now it's Friday. Game Day. I sat with the guys when I ate. Me and Chris haven't even started on are project yet. He had extra practices for the game tonight. I'm now in last period business class with Sam doing work. Chris is also in this class but he got excused because co-captains have to help set up or something for the basketball game early.

"Storm class is over," Sam whispers, patting my shoulder snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh, yeah," I reply, packing up my stuff.

"I'll see you at the game right?" He asks. Did I mention he's also on the team.

"Yeah good luck hope you guys win," I retort.

"Thanks have to go warm up, bye," he says rushing out of the room. I started my journey walking back to my dorm to get ready for the game and party.

-

"Stormy," a familiar voice rang through my ears.

"Hey Nick," I greet back as he puts his arm over my shoulders.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To get ready, shouldn't you?"

"I'm already ready," he says, doing a full 360 turn. He was wearing black shorts and a white fitted t-shirt.

"Looking good Nick now I gotta go get changed," I tell him.

"Can I come please. Sam and Chris are warming up. JJ disappeared. I'm so bored," he pleads pressing both his palms together.

"Okay," I laugh.

-

We got to my dorm and Sarah was not there thankfully. She'd probably pass out or have a heart attack seeing Nick here. I went to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit. I finally settled on a light pink rose spaghetti strap crop top and some black denim shorts.

Just something simple. "Out," I tell Nick, pointing at the door so I could change. He laid on my bed just staring at me pouting with his bottom lip out. I rolled my eyes and walked out to the washroom.

When I came back Sarah was laying on the floor, eyes closed while Nick was pacing back and forth in panick.

"Did you kill her," I jest.

"N-no she just walked in screamed and i-I," Nick stutters.

"Calm down Nick, she's fine." I reassure him.

I walked over her unconscious body and placed my uniform in the hamper and sat on my bed. "Ready to go," I ask Nick.

"Still half an hour left," he retorts, looking at his watch.

"Shouldn't we wake her," he asks, sitting next to me.

"Ughhh," I groan, getting my water bottle off my desk.

I splashed a bit of water on her face and she woke up.

"Why are you dead," I ask Sarah.

"I-I had a dream N-nick," she stutters looking up at Nick he just waved.

"He's really here Sarah, he's just a regular person. Anyways. Wanna kill time and get our dessert now Nick," I ask. He nods and we leave.

-

After getting ice cream we headed to the gym for the game. We entered the gym and it was full. Bleachers were filled without school on one side and the opposing team on the other. We noticed JJ sitting down with open seats next to him and stalked towards him.