Chapter 35 - Kill 'em With Kindness (Phase-1)

Chapter 35 - Kill em with kindness (Phase-1)

"That dress looks so cute on you. Matches your nails too," Lexi smiles at me through the mirror.

"I don't know," I say rubbing the cast on my arm.

"Ignore your cast for five seconds. Look in the mirror without your cast. You like it?" Lexi questions.

"Love it," I smile.

"Alright then it's settled. You're beautiful love," Lexi smiles.

"Thanks but I'm gonna have this on for prom," I frown.

"Well no, I have an idea. But first, which dress purple or blue," she asks, holding up two silk dresses.

"Purple matches your nails and the blue is too big," I answer. Remembering how she talked about the loose blue dress.

"Perfect. We are gonna look like baddies," Lexi squeals as we go to pay.

"It's on me," I say pulling out a credit card.

"What no," Lexi whines.

"Lexi you've been a great friend. You deserve it, think of it as a gift" I smile.

"Fine, but I'm buying you lunch," she pouts and I laugh.

We spent hours looking for prom dresses. Lexi found hers but everyone one I tried on Lexi told me it makes me look fat, looks like I have no boobs or ass, too manly or something along those lines. So I haven't found a dress yet. But Lexi did find herself a gorgeous lavender dress. After lunch Lexi dragged me into a craft store. What're we doing here you ask, no clue.

"Okay what colour do you want your prom dress to be," Lexi asks me as we walk through the aisles.

"Maybe rose gold, pink, royal blue or even red," I name off colours that I think would look good.

"Alright, we'll just have to get all of them," she says, pulling me into another aisle.

"All of what?," I question.

"All colours of jewels, sparkles, glitter, paint, you name it. I'm not letting you go to prom in a plain old white cast. We're going to bedazzle it love," she giggles.

"Let the bedazzling begin," I laugh.

"Alright, we have glitter, jewels, tape and these cute mini flowers and butterflies," Lexi says counting everything in our cart.

"I love them," I smile. Lexi is my best friend and always helps us find the best things.

"Wait is that Jenny," Lexi says pointing over to another aisle.

"Jenny!" We both yell, running over to her.

"Storm, Lexi, it's honestly really great to see you guys," Jenny smiles.

"Are you coming to Sam's birthday party later this week," I ask.

"That's the plan. But I haven't found a dress," she smiles.

"You should totally match with us," Lexi suggests.

"I don't want to intrude," she says.

"Don't be silly. I'm wearing purple, Storm is wearing pink and you can wear blue, black, green whatever really. I saw other ones back at the store why don't you come with us," Lexi rambles.

"Sure. I'd love too," Jenny laughs. We first go to pay for our stuff before exiting. Turns out Jenny is making her own prom dress and was here getting some supplies to finish it off.