Chapter 33 Pigs Fly

(A/N: damn y'all really still reading this 😂)
Chapter 33 - Pigs Fly

The whole day I tried my best to avoid the guys. Nick and Lexi I didn't have to. I skipped breakfast and ate lunch with Lexi outside. English Chris and I didn't speak a word to each other. Honestly feel like shit over the fact I told him and everyone how I feel and now he's avoiding me. Funny how things work out. Maybe I was wrong about the whole liking thing.

I plan on skipping the rest of the day with Lexi. I know I've skipped a lot of school but a peaceful day is needed even if it's a half day. Lexi and I are going to get our nails done and go to a trampoline park. Lexi wanted her nails done. I wanted to jump so it all works out.

"What colour should we get? Oooh we could match," Lexi squeals looking at all the colours.

"I was thinking rose gold, pink type," I say.

"I was thinking of lavender light purple. We could do the butterfly and sparkly ones together," Lexi suggests.

"Let's do it," I agree.

After about an hour we finally got our acrylics done. We went for lunch right after and now we're walking to the trampoline park. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check my messages.

From C❤️:
Seriously you can't be ditching school

I love Cameron but he's not my dad...

To C❤️:
But my nails look really cute 🥺

From C❤️:
Storm I'm serious

To C❤️:
Cam I love you but you're not my dad. Please I just need a day off and away from anything. And it's only half.

From C❤️:
You're right I'm sorry. Just be safe

"Ready to jump," Lexi asks.

"Yup," I answer as we walk it. I mean jumping right after getting your nails done probably isn't the best idea but who cares. Not like you use your hands.

"Storm," a voice calls from behind. I turn around to see Alex.

"Alex, what's up," I say walking towards him.

"Was about to leave. My buddy dipped," he sighs.

"Jump with us," I suggest.

"Oh this is Lexi, Lexi Alex, Alex Lexi," I introduce.

"Hey, is this one taken too," he smirks.

"I'm afraid so Al," I laugh as his smirk disappears.

"Let's jump," I shout. After about half an hour of jumping we took a break to get some water and a snack. We've been having a lot of fun Alex tonight Lexi and I, really cool tricks.

"Let's do the aerial please," I pout.

"We already did," Lexi giggles.

"Oh yeah. How about a backflip. Please," I plead.

"Have you ever tried to do one," Alex asks.

"Yup, Nick tried to teach me but I haven't learned it yet. I think I had a bad teacher," I laugh.

"Alright fine," Alex says, putting down his drink.

"Wait selfie," Lexi says and I groan. "You too Storm," she adds.

"Come on, Alex is very good looking. Make the boys jealous," she squeals. I mean why not.

I pull out my phone and take photos of all three of us. I upload one to my Instagram story, snapchat story and a video to my private story. Almost immediately incoming calls from Chris and the boys came in.