Chapter 19 - Nick Babe, I Love You

Chapter 19 - "Nick babe, I love you"

We've been back at school for like a week now. May I say, I definitely didn't miss this. Thank goodness it's Friday. There's some party tonight I don't feel like going to.

You're probably wondering what's happening with Ashley, Cate and I. Haven't talked to them. I may or may not have kicked them out. Hey, I asked the guys before they all agreed. Even Cam did.

I can't have all this drama in my life. It's all probably over some petty bullshit too. If they want to be a bitch to me for nothing then they can.

"Shit," I curse knocking over my pill bottle.

"Hey you ready," Chris says entering my room.

I quickly clean up the pills and shove them under my pillow and sweep the leftover under my bed. You think he saw them. I hope not.

"Yup, let's go," I quickly say, smoothing out my shirt. I decided to wear a black denim jeans and a cute red knit sweater crop top. It's freezing out.

I grab his arm and quickly lead him out before he can say anything. He leads us to his motorcycle and I quickly hope on.

"Eager," he says.

"Yup," I reply.

We quickly make our way to the party and the music is blasting. There's music and drinks. We head to the kitchen to grab drinks.

"Hey," a voice behind me says.

I look over to see Nick. I hug him. I don't know why but I do and he hugs back. He then takes my hand and leads me upstairs. We walk into a bedroom and guess what. Or should I say who.

Everyone including the boys, Cam, Ashley and Cate.

"We're getting everything off the table. Like now," Cam says.

"Nope," I say, turning back to head out but Nick blocks the door with his tall built.

"You're supposed to be on my team," I pout.

"Not today Stormy," he replies.

"Fuck this," I say sitting down by myself against the wall. "No one come near me," I make clear.

"Thunder," Chris says softly.

"Nope. Not right now," I say. I'm not mad I just can't be near people right now. I need space.

"How're we doing this," JJ asks.

"Truth or Truth," Sam says.

"You're fucking with me," I laugh sarcastically.

"Nope who wants to go first," Nick says.

"I will," Chris and I say at the same time.

"Why're you mad at me," I ask Cate and Ashley.

"Because you're trying to get with Sam," Cate snorts. I laugh, like a lot. That's hilarious. Sam and I, yeah right.

"Why're you laughing," Cate fumes.

"Because it's not true. You really think me and Sam. No offence Sam but I like you like a friend. Best friend. You're just not my type," I correct.

"So assholes are your type," Cate snaps.

"The fuck is your problem," I snap back.

"Anyways one question at a time. Glad that's cleared up. Who's next," Nick says.

"I am," Ashley says. Nick nods at her to continue.

"Why do you call Sam or sneak off with him then," she asks.