26

-Will-Present-

"You make me
Feel like I'm living a
Teenage dream."
-Teenage Dream by Katy Pery

I wonder how Rose would feel if I told her what happened. Would she blame you? Would she tell the police about what you did? Would your friends hate you? - Unknown

What the fuck do you want? - Me

No answer. This guy, or girl, has been non stop fucking messaging me since last week but they haven't responded to my last message. I put my phone in my pocket in frustration and take a sip of my whiskey.

The weekend of Cooper's birthday came around quickly and we are all driving up to the dock where Ben's yacht is. The girls are driving in a separate car due to having so much luggage in their's.

"Cooper, did you steal my tequila?" Ben shouts loudly, accusation in his tone, from the back of Cooper's jeep. Cooper has finally got his cast taken off so now he is driving everywhere. Usually, I hate when other people drive but it means I can drink however much I want.

"No."  Cooper claims but Ben scowls in the rear view mirror. It is too hot to argue. The heat wave we are having is ridiculous. Everything feel so sticky and disgusting. The sun is blazing down on us from where we are driving past the beaches and sea. The alcohol is going to my head and making everything a little fuzzy.

"Don't fucking lie, I know you did." Ben shouts, gesturing to the tequila at Cooper's feet but he stubbornly shakes his head. They've been arguing the entire time. It is probably the heat making them feel irritable. Thank fuck we only have a few more miles until we arrive.

"No I didn't! You probably left it at home." Cooper suggests innocently. I try to hide my smirk, knowing full well that the bottle of tequila is in fact Ben's. Cooper had stolen it before we left, claiming Ben owed him. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed it until now.

"No, I didn't. Give it back you little shit." Ben protests, leans forward and tries to snatch back his tequila. I lean back, out of his way and Cooper frowns.

"Fucking hell, you're like a bunch of kids." I grumble as they both wrestle with the tequila. Ben distracts Cooper so much that he nearly swerves into the other side of the road. My eyes widen and I quickly grab the wheel. "Cooper watch the road!"

Cooper shrieks, snaps his attention back to the road and allows Ben to take back his tequila. He quietly nestles in the back and takes a sip of his tequila.

"Did you really have to invite Sarah and Josie?" Ben groans from the back and Cooper shrugs. I frown, agreeing with Ben. Sarah may be a good play thing every now and then but this was just supposed to be our little group. Plus, Danny is coming and I'm not looking forward to watching him flirt with Rose the entire weekend.

"I invited Caspian and told him it wasn't a big deal." He replies sheepishly. "It would have been weird with just the five of us because we are too close. With the other three there, I was hoping it wouldn't be too bad."

"I'm surprised you've managed to stick with this one for more than two weeks." I tease, making him elbow me in the arm. Ben laughs, making Cooper frown harder. "It's not my fault you've messed around with majority of the guys in Riverbrook."

"Maybe I've changed." Cooper suggests. "The poets and authors always say that it takes one moment and one person for your entire world to change. I think he is it for me, that one moment and one person."