1

-Rose - 2 Years Ago-

"When you're all alone
I will reach for you."
-Apocalypse by Cigarettes After Sex

Will loves to piss me off. Which is why I'm currently glaring at him so fiercely that my head hurts but I don't care. All I care about is the fact that William fucking Cole is currently in my room, on my fucking bed, with a girl in between his legs. The worst thing about it is that his eyes are open and staring straight at me with a smirk.

"Get. Out." I squeal in frustration and although I notice how the girl flinches, Will doesn't move. Instead, he leans back on his elbows to look up at me with hooded eyes. He's drunk. Fantastic. "Will, I'm not saying it again. Get the fuck out!"

"You should be more polite to your guests, Rose bud." He says casually as the girl leans in to kiss him again but this time he pulls away a little. Rose bud. The name he has called me since we had met. A lot has changed since that first moment.

For one, we were six and had no idea about anything in the world. Just sweet innocent children. Or at least I was. Will always seemed to be more grown up than he actually was and had acted as if he had seen more things than people had in their entire lifetime. For another, we are now sixteen and have a lot more sense about the world.

"Will, if you don't get up and out of my bed, I will tell your dad that you broke my TV and tried to attack me. He will add it to the pile of reasons why he should cut you off. Just like last time." I say pathetically and he rolls his eyes at my weak threat.

I frown in frustration that he doesn't think I would do it, especially when I know how much him and I rely on our parents money. We are rich, trust fund kids who were born with silver spoons, what do people expect?

"You wouldn't." He says teasingly before kissing the girl on the mouth again and that is when I lose it. Jealously and rage fills me because they are making out on my bed and part of me knows it should be me instead.

Without a second thought, I run over to my walk in closet, grab the hammer from the corner that I use for these occasions and walk back out to my room. Walking straight over to my TV, I begin to swing with all my frustration and rage stirring in my stomach when I feel Will grab my hands.

"Okay, I get it." He snaps coldly but a blank smile remains on his face. I put the hammer down and stare at his crystal blue eyes for a moment as we stand only inches apart. The usual burning feeling begins taking over my body as he leans his face towards mine.

"Try that again and see what happens. You seem to forget that if my father cuts me off,then I'd be dragging you with me." He says so softly that people may think he was giving me a compliment but I only give him a short, cold laugh.

"I'd like to see you try, Cole." I whisper seductively as I gently stroke a finger down his face so that he closes his eyes from the pleasure. I smile victoriously, knowing that although he may always deny it, I will always have him at my feet. "Enjoy the rest of the party and stay out of my room."

With that, I give him a rough shove and push him out of my room with me. The girl frowns at me but doesn't even try to protest against me before walking away. This is my house and my party after all. I ignore Will as the familiar feeling of jealously turns to anger as I walk down my staircase to the massive living room.

All that remains from my party is the drunken few who have passed out and the people making out all over my sofas. I cringe, knowing that the sofa they are making out on is probably worth more than their house. Ignoring this fact, I look around to see Marissa, my housekeeper, already beginning to clean up with a frown on her face.