15) early snow → yeonbin

yeonjun stirred for a while and yawned, before fully sitting upright in his bed. he looked outside of his window to see snow falling from the light-sapphire colored sky. he was glad that in the dorm room, he was able to choose this room because of how beautiful the sky was visible from here.

he smiled while hugging his blanket closer to him. even though the scenery was beautiful, it was freezing cold outside. he checked the time on his phone and saw that it was 6:30 AM, while the temperature outside was -2° Celsius.

"have the others woken up already?" he thought to himself, before getting out of bed. after refreshing up, he went out of his room to make breakfast for the members and himself. as he reached the kitchen, he saw soobin eating bread with cheese happily. soobin got startled, before greeting yeonjun.

"good morning hyung! when did you wake up?"

"morning. just woke up now. when did you wake up? you seem like you woke up earlier than me" yeonjun said as he sat across soobin in the kitchen table.

"i woke up a few minutes before you did"

"why? i mean, it's unusual for you to wake up this early and for...taehyun to wake up later than you"

"hyung, i want to build a snowman, so i decided to wake up early" soobin replied gleefully. "that's why i left early from practice yesterday night"

"ah, okay. when will you go build it?"

"in about a few minutes. why? do you want to join in with me?" he said with shiny eyes.

"yes, hyung wants to make a snowman with soobin"

both of them high-fived each other, before yeonjun had a light breakfast.

after a few minutes passed by, they both got ready with extra warm clothes. soobin wore his black mask while imitating a cute rabbit and laughing at himself quietly, making sure not to wake beomgyu up. yeonjun made sure to wear a black beanie since it was really cold outside and got his phone along with him.

"hyung, you ready?"

"yes, you?"

"i am 101% ready!"

"let's go!" both of them said aloud in unison. they checked in with their younger brothers, in case their loud voice woke them up, before they left downstairs.

as they headed downstairs by their elevator, they took a few selcas before exiting. they looked at every direction to check if there were any stalker fans, since both of them didn't have the energy to make them go away.

"snow! wahh!" soobin ran happily, as the snow fell from the sky. yeonjun followed along, as he smiled because of how beautiful it felt to be outside early, especially when it was snowing. he saw a falling mini snowflake and caught in his hand.

"soobin-ah! look what i found: a mini snowflake!" yeonjun cheered, as soobin happily nodded along with him. they were full of energy, even though it was cold because of how much both of them wanted to spend some time in the snow.

after a few minutes, both of them agreed on building a mini snowman.

"hyung, i forgot to bring a mini scarf and a carrot"

"it's okay! let's build a snowman with snow and...twigs!"

"okay!" soobin agreed happily, as both of them started making snowballs out of snow.

"this is harder than i thought" soobin pouted.

"soobin-ah, use the wet snow. it's easier to make it with the wet snow than with the dried one" yeonjun helped.