3) nightmare → choi line

They were sitting around a table with each other, while crafting origami.

Soobin was chatting with Beomgyu and Taehyun, while Yeonjun and Hueningkai helped each other craft their origami cranes.

After a few minutes, Beomgyu started talking to just Taehyun, because Soobin had decided to lie his head down for a while, as he hid his face above the table and fell asleep.

After 10 minutes passed by, Soobin awoke to find the members weren't around him anymore but they were sitting in the same table. They were still talking to each other, like how Soobin saw them before but now it felt different.

Why?

Because the table had grown 2x larger in size, that Soobin was left in a corner alone.

"What happened so suddenly?" Soobin thought, scratching his head a little.

"Ah, you guys!"  he started going around, but he never reached them and neither did they look back to him. As he kept on walking, it didn't seem as if he was coming closer but he was drifting away even more. It felt as if... as if he had been walking on a tread-mill all along.

"W-what is going on?"

"Why is the floor like this?"

"Am I going crazy?"

"Can't you guys hear me?!"

"Yeonjunnie-hyung! Beomgyu-ah!"

He decided to stop running and then paused for a few minutes.

"S-should I- climb the table? I mean- it would be kind of weird to just climb a table but they can't hear me anyways, so maybe if I just-" and then Soobin put climbed up the table slowly.

Still no response from anybody.

He started waving his arms.

Nope.

He got up, and started approaching them, until he couldn't walk forward.

It was as if there was an invisible barrier between him and the rest of the members.

"Hyung! Yah, you guys!" he started knocking on the invisible wall between the members, after realizing what is going on. The rest of the members were pretty chill. Yeonjun finished making two origami cranes already and was helping Hueningkai make another one. Beomgyu and Taehyun were having a conversation and laughing along with it.

After everything that is happening in front him, he started tearing up.

"A-am I i-invisible t-to you guys?" he asked, with tears in his eyes.

Suddenly after knocking on the door so many times, a force from that invisible barrier pushed Soobin backwards, causing him to fall down. 

And then suddenly...

It was all dark.

He was wiping his tears, until he realized that he's not in that room anymore.

"W-what place is- Have I been teleported?"

"T-taehyun-ah, Hueningkai yah- H-hyung! Beomgyu!"

"P-please don't leave me here...please save me...somebody!"

"T-there isn't even any d-door-...HELP! SAVE ME!"

"Soobin-ah..."

He heard Yeonjun's voice.

"H-hyung you're- where are you?!" Soobin asked, frantically looking around.