12) see the stars → tyunning

current year: 2018

week-holidays were given to trainees after every 4 months if they were doing well enough on the three training fields: vocals, dance and language. there were other fields but these three were the most important ones out of all of them.

after 4 months, huening kai and taehyun were lucky enough to get a week-holiday but they were even luckier enough because they were roommates and can spend time together.

the first two days went by relaxing and eating, while watching episodes of some of the old and new anime. 

next night, the sky didn't consist of dark clouds neither only the moon, rather both the moon and a starry sky. the cool and refreshing wind took in all the stress and gave off calm emotions and feels to everyone, including huening kai who was looking outside after opening the window in his dorm.

"the sky is so different today" he though smiling to himself.

taehyun finished taking a shower, as he wrapped his towel around his head. as he finished wearing a black shirt, he looked over at huening kai who was smiling while staring out the window.

"what's so beautiful outside today?" taehyun asked curiously.

taehyun joined in looking outside, as he smiled along with hueningkai.

"doesn't the sky look more beautiful today?"

"ah really! finally this night will not feel boring enough" taehyun said.

after taehyun said that, huening kai had a thought in his mind.

"taehyun, let's go to the terrace!" huening kai said excitedly.

"the terrace? what will do over there?" taehyun asked curiously while pouting.

hueningkai pouted for a while, before looking at taehyun with smiling eyes.

»»————- ★ ————-««

hueningkai managed to drag taehyun along with him to the terrace.

"aish, what's up with you today? i could be lying down and watching "laughter in waikiki", but no you had to-"

taehyun stopped before staring at the starry night sky. the shimmering stars were glittering the night sky and the cool wind that filled the atmosphere could make one's anxiety and stress fade away.

"wah really" taehyun smiled while looking with shining eyes.

"i know right" hueningkai said back, lost looking in the starry sky.

"this is better than watching a k-drama right now! let's bring one of those long mats and stargaze today" taehyun said rushing down the stairs to get them.

"i was about to say that anyways" hueningkai said before admiring the sky.

after five minutes, taehyun got two long mats along with a binocular, a few snacks and both of their phones.

both of them lied down side by side, a bit far apart, while watching the stars together. 

along with all the sweet and spicy snacks, the breeze made the moment even more better. hueningkai closed his eyes and felt the wind, while taehyun looked through the binocular and then removed it to see all the cosmic patterns.

"you know what i'm thinking of while feeling the breeze?"

"what are you thinking of?" taehyun asked turning to hueningkai.

"someone really said this right, that to most human beings, wind is something they want to get away from but to most trees, the wind feels like a song"

"ah, are you planning to grow like a tree?"

hueningkai blinked rapidly, while there was an awkward silence between them.

"no really. i have this feeling that after debut, you're going to grow taller than all of us" taehyun said before munching on honey butter chips.

"let's see. all of us are stars in some way. in the darkness, we're going to make our own spotlight someday..."

taehyun got a bit emotional but he was able to control them.

"hope we are able to debut soon!" hueningkai said cheerfully, before continuing to stare at the sky.

"let's hope together" taehyun assured hueningkai, who got teary-eyed.

"yes! we will debut!" he hugged taehyun cheerfully while patting his back and letting his tears slip down his cheek.

taehyun wiped hueningkai's tears, squeezing his hand as a sign of reassurance and comfort. taehyun always had a soft spot for the latter, as both of them cheer themselves up.

"i promise to you, that we will debut together"

hueningkai smiled towards taehyun, as he smiled back.

"now let's don't waste time with being all emotional. let's forget about trainee life for now and focus on relaxed life for this night" taehyun said, patting hueningkai's back before lying down and continuing to stargaze.

after all, these are one of those nights where they will be able to see the stars together.

.

.

.

.

.

[author's note]

can y'all guess the two red velvet references i used in the last sentence? <3 

+ my apologies for updating late enough. i'm catching up with school work and since i'm in my last year, there is a HUGE amount of work that the teachers are giving, especially now that class is online.

life's been a mess but i'm trying to take it easy.

along with that, i started on "the tale of gumiho" from sunday and i've been LOVING IT so much! lee dong wook as a grim reaper and now as a fox are super suitable on him. and we also got to see our childhood crush, kim bum, make a comeback as the villain. all the actors are absolutely fantastic and fascinating!

+ yeonjun's comeback teaser just released today AND I AM SHOOK ASF. THE LONG HAIR, THE YEEHAW ATTITUDE AND THOSE LOOKS THAT WILL KILL ANYONE! 😍 STREAM ALL OF TXT'S COMEBACK TEASERS