13) trip to music bank → soobin x txt

"hueningkai-ah, taehyun-ah..." beomgyu said softly, while he tried to wake them up.

he himself was half-asleep but yeonjun was able to wake beomgyu up first so he suggested him to wake their two brothers up.

"huening...tae..."

"beomgyu-ah! beomgyu, did you manage to-" yeonjun asked loudly and hurriedly as he finished keeping the snacks in their bags.

"aish! i sent you to wake them up from their sleep, not to be asleep yourself" yeonjun shouted as beomgyu woke up again and headed outside the room. "you two! fast, wake up already!"

taehyun got up while massaging his head and rubbing his eyes. "can you stop shouting? can't you say this a little nicer and softer?"

"i did" yeonjun calmed himself down. "for past one hour!"

taehyun checked the time and blinked rapidly. "it's already 2:15?! hyung you should've woken me up at 1:15! why didn't you wake me up early..." taehyun dashed to wash his face and freshen himself up.

"i tried my best. the next time i'll just decide to splash water on your face" yeonjun shouted back. "aish...hueningkai-ah!"

after fifteen minutes, beomgyu finished changing and gave a smile to the mirror. hueningkai went to change quickly as taehyun came back with cold chocolate milk and churros. yeonjun was glad that everyone was awake.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

the car headed off to the KBS New Wing Open Hall for pre-recording as the members were either relaxing or listening to music. beomgyu was listening to music while eating light snacks, taehyun was staring out the window to view the scenery and hueningkai was resting his head on yeonjun's shoulder.

"when did soobin hyung leave?"

"an hour and a half ago"

"ah...friday is such a busy day for soobin-hyung" taehyun said.

"and you guys think that we don't have busy schedules just because the three of you go to school early...aish, it's not like we're always sleeping"

"i'm honestly tired of school already..."

"school was much harder back when we were trainees. not the subjects...but fitting everything in the schedule was super stressful..."

"i'm glad we all made it" hueningkai replied with a positive smile.

"same" taehyun smiled back, as he rested his head on yeonjun's left shoulder.

beomgyu ruffled taehyun and hueningkai's hair, as he thought about how he was happy when his brothers were happy.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

soobin looked into the mirror, as he was getting his light makeup done for the set.

"look who's here...soobinnie-hyung, say hi!" hueningkai said as he looked into his camera while soobin gave a big smile and waved his arms.

the staff recorded along, as soobin and hueningkai started laughing because hueningkai kept teasing him about his aegyo.

the rest of the members showed up, as they waved as well to the camera while sending hearts to moa while yeonjun did it to soobin as well.

"as you can see, we are all ready and full of energy, thanks to yeonjunnie-hyung" beomgyu said in the camera.

yeonjun sighed and laughed along with the other members.

the atmosphere felt comfortable for soobin because his members were around. not that soobin felt nervous; he got used to coming on the set location and felt good interacting with other idols but having his members around him felt like family.

yeonjun-hyung, who stays beside him all the time.

beomgyu, who makes his mood ten times better.

taehyun, who he is always thankful for.

hueningkai, who makes him laugh all time.

txt, who take care of him always.

soobin smiled while looking at the members laughing and taking selfies together. "i'm so glad that we are all happy...and are all together" he thought.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"next up...tomorrow x together!"

as the members got their energy high for performance, they went ahead to the stage as the pre-recording began. they performed blue hour and wishlist with enthusiasm and expressions.

"we owned the stage!"

"yes we did!"

as soobin walked to change, the members were heading the same direction as some of the stray kids' members were coming from. yeonjun went along with changbin to talk about a lot of things since they hadn't had a conversation for a long. beomgyu and jeongin went to play a game together, as hueningkai and taehyun joined along with them.

when the final moment came, the win was between twice and txt, in which txt managed to win their second win for blue hour! the members smiled in joy, as soobin handed the trophy to his own group. he was so happy that he was able to hand a trophy as an mc of music bank itself! all the members of stray kids and other groups congratulated them as they were slowly leaving the stage. beomgyu held the trophy, as the music began and they all began singing.

fanchants echoed and the air was filled with positivity.

moas and stays were able to get a selca from both changbin and yeonjun.

the day was indeed beautiful for not only txt but for moas as well!

.

.

.

.

.

[author's note]

first of all: this book just passed 4.5K-

i cannot believe this omg.

thank you so much guys for making this happen! <3 thank you for reading these chapters although i just try hehe. y'all are amazing out there.

secondly, school is giving so much work. and by so much i mean A LOT OF WORK. it's so stressful to reach the deadlines + teachers be emailing my parents about me not doing the work on time and then my parents give me a lecture about it :) like- at least i'm doing the work. some people don't even do the work. sorry my mbti personality is meant to procrastinate :) and i relate to that so much because i HATE doing work.

sorry for the rant above ^_^

i'm just super stressed out.

but this really made my day.

ily all and take care!

as for me, idek anymore lmao