2) two tired → yeonbin

"We did good today, right?"

"Yeah. Finally I got into the monthly evaluation chart!"

"Really?! Wow! What place?"

"7th. Yeonjun hyung is always the 1st though!"

"Ah, of course he will be. He's talented!"

- - - - - ✰ - - - - -

All the trainees departed in groups, while some individually.

Yeonjun and Soobin walked together, along with two other trainees. 

"Soobin-ah, you seem tired today. You fine?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I got two cuts from practice today, that's it" Soobin replied tiredly.

"Ah, you should take care...You did well today though"

"Really?" he asked, while massaging his temples after wiping his sweat.

"Yeah" Yeonjun replied with a smile. "You will be able to make it to the monthly evaluation chart if you keep on working like this".

"Yeah, but also make sure to take care of your health. This schedule kills me everyday! And you too...Yeonjun-ah...also take care of your health. You've always left the practice room later than all of us. Take a chill pill for once"

"Ah, hyung...It's 2017. I really just can't wait to debut!" Yeonjun said, laughing a little.

"Don't worry. Everything will happen when it should. Maybe, we aren't destined to debut this year...maybe not even 2018...but trust me, I hope that you will get to debut someday!"

"Someday..." Soobin yawned, and then looked at the night sky.

"Please hurry up! The van will leave you guys!"

"Oh please wait! We're coming" The four of them shouted together, as they hurriedly ran a little towards the van and sat along with some trainees.

- - - - - ✰ - - - - -

Yeonjun finished up taking a shower after Soobin had taken one before him.

Both of them were roommates, with two others in another room.

"Ah, Won-Sang hyung is so thoughtful of us..." Yeonjun said to Soobin, as he dried his hair.

"Soobin-ah...Soobin?" he asked, while looking behind him to see that Soobin had already fallen asleep on his bed. He smiled at how cute the boy looked while sleeping.

Literal Bunny Features.

"Ah, Soobinnie fell asleep again?" he said to himself, while hanging his towel to let it dry.

He approached closer to him and carried him, while looking at his closed eyes.

"Cute" he thought in his head, as he placed him on his own bed.

"You must be really tired" Yeonjun said silently, while running his fingers through Soobin's hair.

"Hyung, can you sleep with me?" Soobin asked in his sleep, with a pout on his face.

Yeonjun looked around and decided it would be best to sleep with him.

Both of them slept, cramped up together yet comfortably in one bed.

The older kept on caressing Soobin's hair, while Soobin kept scooting closer to him.

"I don't know what I would do without you, hyung" Soobin said in his sleep.

"Same" Yeonjun said, while smiling at him. "I don't what I'd do without you either..."

And then, both fell asleep together...waiting for another day, a new day...

.

.

.

.

.

the fact that yeonjun used to carry soobin when he fell asleep...❣️

yeonbin were a thing even before they debuted <3