7) sick day-off → taegyu

beomgyu sneezed onto the tissue before throwing it away in the trash can, that taehyun made sure to keep nearby him.

"ugh gosh, i'm so tired" beomgyu said.

"you're tired, even when you're sitting on a couch with your pajamas on while i'm helping you? i should be the tired one" taehyun said, before handing him another pillow.

"thanks" he said sniffling. "i'm tired of being sick"

taehyun shrugged, before emptying the trash can into a large plastic bag so that the germs don't spread easily. plus the trash can wasn't even big enough, so something had to be done.

"i'm such a pain. i get sick so easily these days"

"don't say that, it happens. there are good days and there are bad days" taehyun said from the other room where he was busy keeping beomgyu's clothes inside the closet in a neat manner.

"i wonder what the others might be thinking..."

"they must be thinking how much of a over-thinker you are"

"ah, really"

"seriously. they forced me to stay home to take care of you because they don't want you to run away from the dorms and practice forcefully. plus hueningkai has been calling me-"

he got interrupted with hueningkai's call for the 10th time.

"multiple times" taehyun sighed, running over to the living room to pick up the call.

"hi taehyun! how is gyu hyung doing?"

"you want to talk to him yourself? i've said the same thing 9 times and i don't have a different answer than he's okay, he's just sneezing more and has taken medication. plus, hyung wants to talk to you"

"really? give him the phone then"

taehyun smiled brightly and gave the phone to beomgyu.

as beomgyu kept assuring hueningkai, taehyun kept admiring his smile.

taehyun was lost in his own thoughts, as he thought about how cute his hyung was.

even though he acted serious in front of him, deep down he loved him.

taehyun thought about how beautifully-shaped his features were as he talked on the phone.

"even when he's sick, he looks cute" taehyun said to himself quietly.

"taehyun-ah, did you say something?" beomgyu asked, almost ending the call.

"n-nothing. definitely nothing at all" taehyun replied back with a smile.

after ending the call, taehyun made hot chocolate for both beomgyu and himself.

"thanks"

taehyun held beomgyu's hand replying "in strong friendships, there should be know thank yous. it's always a pleasure". beomgyu smiled back, before taking a sip from the hot drink.

after about a few seconds, they talked about many things that they loved for 20-25 minutes.

"i'm so glad to spend time with you. it's been long since we talked like this"

"honestly. because of practice and school, especially, it's so hard to have time to talk to someone. not that we don't have small talks everyday but talking like this- while sitting comfortably even when i'm sick- i feel much better with you by my side"

"really?"

"really" beomgyu said with the widest smile, before laughing.

taehyun smiled and laughed along with him.

and then for the rest of the day, taehyun and beomgyu had their conversations about everything while holding hands. even though beomgyu was sick, he thought today was one of the best days of the week for him. but he wasn't the only one who thought this, taehyun did too. because both of them loved each other.

.

.

.

.

.

author's note:

covid has entered the area where i live :(

literally four people turned out to be positive.

i feel bad for them and their families, because one of the families has young children.

this year is honestly killing everyone off :(

please take care of yourselves & pray that this ends soon <3

ily all! take care of your mental health and physical health.