1) cuddle me → tyunning

"Both of you have practiced well enough for the day"

"Thank you" Taehyun and Kai said to their choreographer.

"I'm glad you're getting the moves right. I thought it would be hard for you"

"It kind of is, but I'm glad as well that I've finally understood them" Taehyun said

"Same" Kai said while yawning. "I guess, at some point, we have to get used to hard choreographies. I'm not complaining though, I'm just saying!"

"Ah, yeah. I'm glad that both of you are being positive" the choreographer said, while smiling to them. Taehyun nodded positively, while Kai yawned again and rubbed his eyes.

"Both of you might be tired. And...it's also time for you guys to go home"

After packing their stuff, they were heading off to leave.

"Thank you, sunbaenim! Bye!" Both of them said, as they left.

"Bye! See you tomorrow! Take care and make sure to eat well!" the choreographer added, as he smiled while packing up & waiting to leave as well. "Such talented and positive kids they are..."

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Today was a long day"

"Yeah" Taehyun said, as both of them sat inside the car.

"I can't wait to fall asleep! I want a break already"

"Same...By the way, did you finish the homework for Literature?

"Yeah. I had a hard time doing it though...I kept falling asleep"

Both of them laughed, as they could relate with each other.

"Seriously, who even finds reading Shakespearian Plays fun? Most of them either consist of a tragedy or a romantic-comedy. I'm so tired of doing English homework, I want this unit to end".

"Aish, it's even harder to read when all you're thinking of is about your songs and the choreographies of it, while having to remember lyrics. I should be thankful for my brain to be able to store that much memory".

As the car passed by busy roads and busy lives, they kept on talking and listening to music.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Finally! Home Sweet Home!" Kai happily exclaimed, as he entered.

"Oh, you guys are back. How was choreography lesson today?" Beomgyu asked, looking up from the video game that  he was playing with Soobin & Yeonjun.

"It was pretty effective. We finally learnt the choreography properly" Taehyun said, as he headed over towards the refrigerator to drink some water.

"Do you guys want to play the next round with us?" Yeonjun asked.

"No, we're gonna rest for a while" Taehyun said, as he hanged his coat.

"Yeah. Today has been a tiring and boring day" Kai added, as he yawned for the fifth time.

"Okay. Get some rest, my babies!" Yeonjun shouted out, as Soobin laughed a little

"Aish, really..." Taehyun laughed along, while Kai smiled as they shut the door.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

After changing into casual clothes, both of them decided to rest together.

"Do you want to combine beds?" Kai asked happily.

"Let's do it" Taehyun said, as both combined their beds together.

While lying down, Kai rested his head on Taehyun's chest as Taehyun spooned him.

"Cuddle me" Kai said, looking up at Taehyun.

Even though Kai was taller than Taehyun, he preferred Taehyun to spoon him.

"Okay" Taehyun said laughing a bit, before holding him closer and rubbing his arms a little.

"You're so warm..."

"You're so cute" Taehyun said, lightly pinching one of Kai's cheeks.

"Thanks" Kai blushed, as he leaned closer while Taehyun smiled back.

"Close your eyes...and cuddle me closer. I've missed this" he says, as he leans closer.

Kai puts one leg over Taehyun's other leg, while Taehyun keeps ruffling his hair.

He keeps admiring his features, as Kai slowly falls asleep.

"Don't leave me" Kai whispers in his sleep.

"I'm never leaving" he says, as both of them fall asleep hugging each other.

.

.

.

.

.

for the sake of this book,

let's pretend coronavirus never existed :)