9) milkshake date → yeonbin

"bye hyungs!"

both huening kai and taehyun shouted in unison while leaving with beomgyu and their manager to head to school. it was a wednesday morning, as the birds were chirping and the sun was slowly rising up.

yeonjun replied with a "bye, have an amazing day!" while soobin was still sleeping. usually, yeonjun makes sure to wake up soobin along with the others. but, since he had practiced a lot last night over their fairy of shampoo choreography, he let him rest.

yeonjun cleared up the table, made sure to put the dishes in the sink and checked on soobin again. he admired his cute face while he was sleeping, before going to wash the dishes.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"soobin-ah, wake up"

it was 9 AM, as yeonjun went inside soobin and beomgyu's shared dorm room.

"soobin-ah" yeonjun hugged him, before soobin started shifting to another position. he didn't want to wake up, as he had slept later than others. plus, he loved to sleep.

"ah, really...SOOBIN-AH!"

"w-what happened?!"

soobin jolted up in confusion and worriedness.

"nothing. it's 9:09 AM" yeonjun said checking the time.

"oh..." soobin said yawning, while resting his head. the realisation hit him within seconds, as he realised he woke up late. "it's already 9 AM?!"

"yes, my baby" yeonjun pinching his cheeks.

"oh my god, we are late! we are late for practice" soobin got up quickly and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth and to freshen up.

"we don't have practice today" yeonjun said.

"really?" 

"yes. we have a date to go on today" yeonjun said, while smirking.

"ah, really! hyung, stop calling it a date" soobin said shyly while smiling, as he wiped his face using the towel nearby him and exited the bathroom.

»»————- ★ ————-««

yeonjun and soobin reached the nearby café known for milkshakes.

it wasn't far enough, but it also wasn't close enough.

the bell ringed as the door opened, as yeonjun and soobin came in together holding hands along with holding the door for each other.

they sat beside each other, nearby the table where the sunshine rays were falling and leaving a comforting type of warmth to the seats. soobin shivered a little from the warth in joy while yeonjun took a photo of him being adorably cute.

"good morning, young men. what would you like to order?"

"would you mind giving us two minutes to decide on our order?"

"oh, sure. i wouldn't mind. please go ahead and take your time" the waiter said, while going ahead to the order of another customer.

both of them looked through the menu together.

"soobin-ah, what flavor of milkshake would you like to order?"