Edolas pt 5

Alex and Erik left the Fairy Tail group to find where they were keeping her magic. "Do you even know where they would be keeping your stolen magic?" Erik asked her. "You said this didn't happen before."

Alex grinned, her fangs showing slightly. "I know my magic anywhere," She said. She closed her eyes to focus on her magic. Alex felt an enormous surge of her magic and smiled. "I found it," Alex said when she opened her eyes.

"Lead the way, boss," Erik said, looking at her. Alex nodded and ran down the hall. Every time they stopped at a crossroad, she searched for her magic and made the appropriate turn. When they reached the room her magic was being stored in, they paused.

"We didn't run into any guards on the way here," Alex pointed out to Erik. "Is anyone in there?" She wanted to be ready in case there were guards.

Erik listened and nodded his head. "That jackass who hurt you before is guarding it," he confirmed. "Looks like the kingdom was expecting you."

"Is he alone?" Alex asked. When he nodded, she grinned. "Perfect." She used her lightning to blast the door open. She ran into the room, Erik following behind her. Axel leaped from the ceiling and tried to hit Alex with one of his darts.

Alex smirked and dodged the dart, ready for it. She threw her lightning at the man before he could throw another one at her. Thinking quickly, the man absorbed the lightning with his spear. "You won't catch me off guard this time," She swore.

Axel swiped his spear across his body, sending an arc of lightning after her. She merely absorbed the lightning and walked closer to him. "You took away my Demon form and tortured me with my element. Don't think I plan on letting you off easily." She grabbed the collar of his shirt and threw him into the wall.

"Looking forward to it," Axel smirked. He absorbed the next burst of lightning she launched at him. "Anything you can dish, I can send right back to you." He turned his head to see Erik about to break the lacrima holding Alex's magic. "Ah, ah ah." He sent a wave of electricity at Erik, knocking him into the wall. "Can't have you messing with our power source, can we?"

Alex snarled and formed her Thor's Hammer, her eyes glowing red. "Leave him alone!" She flew over to him and swung her hammer at the Demon hunter, striking him in the shoulder. She grabbed his spear when he tried to hit her again and yanked it away from him.

"Not so tough without your little toy, are you?" She smirked and snapped it in half. "Rampaging Thunder Wave!" A cascade of lightning came down on Axel. Before he could recover, she grabbed him by the throat and sent another surge of lightning through his body.

"You fight for your king?" She demanded. "You think you're saving your world by destroying ours? You took Fairy Tail. You took my comrades and family for your world's gain." She growled and threw the man to the floor. The man was sore, and he struggled to get up before she could get over to him. "You don't deserve the magic you all stole." She stepped on his back to prevent him from getting up. "Don't leave," She said, her tone mocking. "The fun is just beginning."

"You need to stop, Fairy Girl," Erik warned. "We're not here for your revenge. We're here for your magic."

"He stole my magic," Alex retorted. "He helped take our guild members, including our teammates and our home." She glared hatefully at the man in her hand. "I may not be able to do anything to the king, but I can hurt him in the name of our guild."

"Do you think the guild would be happy to hear you killed someone," Erik asked, frustrated. "You know as well as I do, they would be devastated." He was silent for a moment. "You need to release your Demon form. It's corrupting you." When she didn't respond, Erik growled, annoyed. "Dammit, Alex! If you don't release this form, I'm knocking you out until we get home. I won't let you have a death on your conscience."