Oracion Seis

"Welcome to 8island!" Alex said, cheerfully to a customer. "Have you decided on your order?" She leaned forward attentively in her uniform and took down the table's order quickly.

Alex had taken a job with Team Natsu at a restaurant that had just opened. The owner was a former council member and a good friend of Master Makarov. They were there as waiters and waitresses. Alex had threatened them enough to try not to break anything. Lucy was a popular waitress, and Erza was convincing the guests to buy everything on the menu.

Lucy cried in annoyance after a while. "Lucy," Natsu reminded her. "This is part of the job, you know."

"I don't see how this is a job for wizards at all!" Lucy cried, throwing down her notepad. "And what's with this embarrassing getup?"

"How should I know?" Natsu asked.

"Well, I do look pretty good in it, actually," Lucy admitted, striking a pose.

"The chef at this restaurant uses magic to cook," Happy added, serving drinks. "That's why he wanted his waiters and waitresses to be magic users as well."

Alex walked over and took the plate of food Natsu was holding before he started eating it. "What did I tell you about eating the customer's food?" She asked irritated. She smiled at the guest. "Here you go, sir. Please enjoy it." She turned back to face Lucy, her hand on her hip. "We took this job at your suggestion. How about working instead of complaining. It's not that difficult."

"Yeah," Gray added, not wearing his uniform...or any clothes at all. "Sometimes dressing up like a waiter is pretty nice."

Alex smacked him upside the head. "You're not even dressed as a waiter. Where's your uniform?" Alex went up to the kitchen window and grabbed the food for one of her tables. She smiled at the woman sitting there with her kids. "Here you go, ma'am. Please, let me know if there's anything else I can get for you."

"Come one now," Gray added, looking at Lucy. "Whose rent are we doing this for again? Stop complaining." They continued working until the restaurant was closed.

"Well then..." Yajima said. "Good work, everyone. Kids these days sure do work hard. Come back any time."

"Yes," Erza said, smiling. She was still wearing her uniform. "I learned a lot today."

Alex smiled and bowed to the man. She was now wearing a blue button-up shirt and a black skirt. "I'm glad we were able to help you, Yajima-san. Feel free to call on us to help again anytime."

"Now I know how Mira-chan feels now," Gray commented.

"I wish I were able to eat more," Natsu pouted at Alex. "Someone kept taking all of my food."

"It wasn't yours, to begin with," Lucy muttered.

"By the way, Yajima-san...What happened with the Council?" Erza asked.

"Well," Yajima said, rubbing his head. "I've already retired. Zuuko...Or was it Zullal?"

"Jellal," Erza helpfully gave.

"Oh, yes, that's right." Yajima continued. "The betrayal of Zullal and Ultear was quite the blunder for the Council. Now should be the time to establish a fresh, new Magic Council. And the groundwork for it seems to be laid in all quarters. It caused you all quite a lot of grief, it did...I am sorry about that."

"No," Erza smiled. "I've heard that you were set against firing Etherion the entire time. And you even retired out of shame for the actions of the Council."

"I'm not fit for governing," Yajima said, using magic to cook something in a skillet. "As I thought..." He used some magic. "I have a lot more fun being a cook!" He looked at Natsu and Gray after he put his skillet away. "By the way, Natsu-kun, Gray-kun..." He jumped down to get closer to them. "There will be a new Council now. I won't be there any longer. That means that no one will be there to speak up for Fairy Tail. Be sure to behave in a way that keeps that in mind!"