Edolas pt. 3

By the time Edo-Natsu stopped his vehicle, they were at the edge of the island. When Alex landed, Earthland Natsu jumped out. "I'm alive again!" He cheered.

Alex laughed when the others were thrown out of the car. "Go right ahead and fight against the Kingdom," Edolas Natsu said. "But don't get us involved. Since the Lucy I know asked me, I lent you a hand. But I'm not going to get my hands dirty. All I want to do is keep cruising."

"Hey," Earthland Natsu said, leaning against the car. He pulled Edolas Natsu out of the car. "You get out too! I have something to say to you." He set his counterpart on the ground. "You...How can you handle transport like that?"

The Edolas Natsu cowered in fear. "I'm sorry!" He cried. "I don't know either!"

Earthland Natsu leaned forward. "Are you really the me from here?"

"Yeah," Edo-Natsu cried. "I'm always told my personality changes when I get behind the wheel."

"This is the real Edo-Natsu!" Happy cried in shock.

"Please don't yell!" Edo-Natsu cried again, holding his head. "It's scary."

Alex sighed and kneeled in front of Edolas Natsu. "Calm down," She smiled. "Nobody is going to hurt you." She glared at her Natsu. "Apologize for scaring him," She demanded.

"But I didn't do anything!" Earthland Natsu whined. When she kept glaring at him, he pouted. "Fine." He looked at his counterpart. "Sorry for scaring you, I guess."

"It's fine," Edo-Natsu said, his voice shaking. He smiled at Alex, calming down. "I don't think I recognize you. What's your name?"

"I'm Alex," Alex smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

"And you must be Wendy, right?" Edo-Natsu asked, looking at Wendy, smiling. When she nodded, he smiled. "You're so small and cute." He turned to Earthland Natsu. "And you, sir, must be me from the other world."

"Who are you calling sir?" Earthland Natsu said, staring at his counterpart. Happy introduced himself, and Carla and Alex introduced Erik.

"It's nice to meet you all too," Edo-Natsu stood up. "I am sorry I can't be any more help, though. I don't have that much magic left in my vehicle, and I need to get back to my guild."

Alex nodded and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I'll get us to the Royal City, no problem. Go back to Fairy Tail."

Edo-Natsu nodded and got back into his car. His demeanor changed once he started his car. "You know, it's suicide going against the kingdom. Try not to get yourselves killed." He drove off.

"Alright!" Natsu cheered. "I didn't think we'd get here so quickly." He looked down at the Royal City.

"Somewhere down there, our friends are turned into lacrima," Lucy added.

"Let's not waste any time then," Carla said and headed down to the city."

"Wait, Carla!" Wendy shouted, following after the cat. The others followed them.

When they made it into the kingdom, Alex flew to the rooftops to remain undetected. Her teammates walked below her. "It's so magical and happy around here," She muttered to herself. "I didn't realize just how different this place was as opposed to the rest of the world." She looked to where Wendy was pointing. "A party? Better go check it out." She flew over to an alley near them and landed.

"What a huge crowd of people!" She heard Happy exclaim when she got behind them.

They got up close to the front to see what everyone was getting excited about. In front of everybody was a giant magic lacrima.