Eisenwald pt.1

Magnolia year X784

It was a beautiful morning. Magnolia was bustling with energy. I smiled and waved at the people as I strolled toward Fairy Tail. I wore a black cropped jacket and a black short skirt with torn blue stockings and knee-high black boots. My hair was in a high ponytail. My bright blue guild mark was showing proudly. It had been a while since I was made S-Class. And I kept my promise to Natsu and made and effort to make friends with almost everyone in the guild. I still went on jobs regularly, but I made an effort to spend as much time at the guild as possible. The guild was unusually quiet. I smirked to myself. Erza must be lecturing again. I walked in and heard her talking to scolding Macao.

I laughed loudly and wrapped my arm around Erza's shoulder. "You shouldn't be so hard on him, Erza. I heard he managed to handle 19 of those monsters before he needed help."

I heard Lucy beside Mira asking about Erza and me but chose to ignore her for the time being.

Erza turned to me and nodded. "Are Natsu and Gray still here?"

"Aye!" Happy chirped and pointed to where Natsu and Gray were hugging each other nervously.

"Hey, Erza," Gray stuttered nervously. "The both of us are getting along great today, as always."

"Aye!" Natsu managed to utter.

I laughed at the boys as Erza commended their friendship. "Natsu, Gray, Alex. I have a favor to ask," she commented. I crossed my arms and waited for her to continue. "I heard a troubling story after I finished this job. Honestly, this is something for Master to decide, but I want to settle it quickly, so I decided myself." Her hands on her hips, Erza continued. "I want the three of you to lend me your power. Will you come with me?"

The boys looked at each other and nodded. I smiled brightly. "You can always count on me, Erza."

Erza nodded. "We leave tomorrow. Make preparations."

I nodded and walked away. "I'll see you at the train station in the morning then." She walked over to Mira. "Finished my job, Mira."

Mira smiled brightly. "Alright. You should go get some rest if you're going to be dealing with those three tomorrow."

I nodded and started walking away. "Yeah, I'm going to turn in early for the day." I waved to the other guild members as I went out the door.

Grabbing my journal as soon as I sat on my bed, I grinned. Lucy is at the guild now. I can't wait to get to know her.

The next day- Magnolia station

I walked up to the train station, my backpack ready for whatever Erza had planned. Today I wore a bright red corset and a short red skirt that flared slightly at the end. I was wearing black knee-high boots and red tights today. Lucy was waiting with Plue sitting on her lap. I smiled widely and sat down beside her. "Hey, we haven't met yet. I'm Alex."

Lucy nodded and smiled. "I'm Lucy. It's nice to meet you." She shook my hand. I grinned widely. I knew who she was and was so excited to finally.

I nodded while Happy walked over and sat on my lap. "Are you coming with us?" Lucy nodded an affirmative.

Lucy looked over to where the boys were fighting. " Pretend we don't know them," she muttered to herself. I chuckled softly. The boys could be a little embarrassing sometimes.

"Why are you here, Lucy?" Happy asked, his mouth full of fish."

"Mira asked me to help stop them from fighting so much," she answered, sulking.