Eisenwald pt 2

When we made it to Kunugi station, I stopped the magic-mobile. Half of the train was crashed there. The people were talking about a guy with a giant sickle taking over the train. They were talking rather loudly, so I didn't bother getting up to investigate.

"I could understand getting on a cart or a boat, but a train?" Lucy asked, leaning out the window, confused.

"Yeah," Happy nodded. "What's the benefit of escaping on a train that can only run on rails?"

"It's fast, however," Erza added.

"Those guys from Eisenwald must be in a big hurry for some reason,

then, you think?" Gray asked.

"But the army's already on the move," Lucy pointed out. "Isn't it only a matter of time until they're caught?"

"That would be nice, if it happens," Erza admitted.

I looked forward. "We should keep going just in case," I said, pushing the magic-mobile forward again. "Better safe than sorry." 'Besides,' I add to myself silently. 'The army is no match for Lullaby.'

I raced us to Oshibana station. That was where the train was going next, and we had to get there first. I took a sharp left turn, almost knocking Gray of the top of the car.

"You're going too fast, Alex!" Gray yelled loudly. "The SE plus is inflating!"

I looked down briefly. He was right. If I wasn't careful, it could be disastrous. I shook my head. "That doesn't matter! If we let them play that flute, so many people will die. I will not be responsible for the deaths of many." Truthfully, I had no idea if they even killed anybody at this station. I wasn't willing to take the risk, though.

"And what if we get there, and you have no magic power left?" Gray demanded.

I grinned. "I'll be able to fight even if I don't have any magic power. I'm not stopping until we beat Eisenwald." I shifted my eyes to him. "Besides, I have you four here to help me, don't I?" Turning my eyes to the road, I smiled. "I'll be counting on all of you to help beat them, so how can we lose?"

Natsu was trying to jump out of the magic-mobile, but I ignored him. Lucy and Erza would keep him in the vehicle.

When we arrived at Oshibana station, it was crowded, and smoke was billowing out. I cursed to myself as I pulled the magic-mobile to a stop. I wasn't fast enough.

Erza walked up to the man with the bull horn. "You! What's the situation inside?"

"Who the heck are you-" He was punched in the face by Erza before he finished the sentence. She continued demanding answers and knocking the men out before they could answer.

I sighed and shook my head. We weren't going anywhere if we let her continue interrogating. I grabbed her shoulder before she could punch another man. She looked at me, confused, and I shook my head. When she released him, I looked at the man. "Excuse me, sir," I said kindly. "We're with Fairy Tail." I pointed at my guild mark. "Could you tell us what the situation is inside?"

The man looked at me, frightened. "The dark guild Eisenwald is inside. We can't let anyone in until the army takes care of it. They've been in there a long time."

I nodded. "Don't worry, sir. We'll apprehend Eisenwald for the army," I said, pointing to the rest of my team. I looked at Erza. "You should get the others." She nodded and walked away. I turned back to the man sternly. "You should get everyone away from here. We have reason to believe they have some dangerous magic with them. It would be safer if everyone were far away from here." The man nodded and ran off.