The Years before Lucy

POV Switch-Alex

I looked up to where Laxus was sitting. He was interested for some reason. "I'll train her," he grunted, getting up and walking down the stairs. I tilted my head slightly. What had I done to make him so interested?

Master Makarov looked a little surprised. "I thought I was going to have to force you to help. I didn't think you would agree so readily." Looking around the guild, I could tell he wasn't the only one surprised. The entire guild was muttering to themselves.

"I'm not letting her train lightning magic with anyone else," Laxus sneered. "She'll only be a disgrace to Fairy Tail with anyone else training her."

I snorted. Of course, this was a pride thing with Laxus. I grinned when he turned toward me and snarled. "I'll train with you if that is what you want. I could use the help."

Laxus grinned triumphantly. "We start in the morning," he said, walking towards the door, the guild members parting to let him through. "Be ready."

I watched him leave and smiled. He did care about the guild in his own way. Looking at the rest of the guild, I smiled. I looked down and frowned. This guild was so full of life and happiness, and it was going to suffer so much. I had to help it the best I could. "What's wrong, Alex?" Gray asked.

I smiled sadly and shook my head. "I'm fine." I looked back up to him, looking at me concerned. "I just remembered I don't have a place to stay."

"We could get you an apartment at Fairy Hills," Erza offered kindly. "There are plenty of rooms." She put an arm around her shoulder. "My name is Erza. I will help you get comfortable."

I chuckled. "It's nice to meet you, Erza." She led me toward the exit. "Is there any chance we can get me a journal? I could use something to jot down my thoughts."

That night

I sat down on my bed, my new journal in hand. I couldn't believe I was stuck in Fairy Tail. I didn't even know how I got there. It turns out I could not read the language, though. That was an embarrassing thing to realize. I'll have to ask Levy to help me learn how to read before I take any quests without any help. Sighing slightly, I opened my journal. I could at least write down the important events before I forget them. Maybe I could make some kind of difference if I could change the way those events happened. I learned it was X781, so the series hadn't started yet, so I'll start with Lisanna.

X782-Mira take Lisanna and Elfman on the S-Class quest. Lisanna 'dies' and goes to Edolas. Save Lisanna

X784- Lucy joins Fairy Tail after Natsu finds her in Hargeon.

Team Natsu goes to Galuna Island on unsanctioned S-Class, doesn't get paid. 'Have to make S-Class and take the job before them.'

Phantom Lord starts Guild War-Gajeel severely injures Levy and her team.

I have to convince Loke to talk to Lucy and hope she'll help him before he suffers anymore.

Natsu and the team go on vacation. Simon dies at the Tower of Heaven. Erza is sad. I have to stop him from being killed.

Juvia and Gageel join Fairy Tail. I need to make Gageel feel welcome.

Battle of Fairy Tail. Laxus sets off Thunder palace. The lightning harms everybody. I have lightning magic. Can I redirect it?

Oracion Seis is defeated. Maybe I can convince Eric to stop fighting, and Erza won't be poisoned.

S-Class trials. Seven-year time-skip. The guild suffers. I have to either stop the time skip or make sure the guild doesn't hurt much during their absence.